Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: F*ck humans

Reviews

Angry F*ck humans

Disclaimer: this thread contains coarse language and possible offensive statements. No offence to anyone was intended while writing this. If anyone finds anything offensive I sincerely apologise before hand.

Preferably swiftly, rapidly, painless and something that involves everlasting death, or better yet extinction. We are getting worse. I have spent the last week or two in a state of reflection. Reflection on how I see myself compared to the rest of humanity. And it pleases me to admit that I am completely different in almost every regard. But this isn't about me.

I'm sure you all heard about the latest shooting incident in America (RIP to all those poor souls and my condolences to their families). And likewise I'm sure you heard of the judge that basically said it was a woman's fault that she got attacked cos her body didn't shut down or some fucking tripe like that. I'm hearing more and more stories of this pure shit. Intelligent species my big fat dirty hole! Yes it may be the vast majority, but it's crawling up more commonly every single day of every single week of every month of every year!

Violence, greed, sheer lack of logic, an intelligence that makes you wonder how they can manage to tie their fucking shoe laces. All but a handful of 'traits' possessed by these social moronic fucktards. This is the sort of intelligence that you'd expect from the stereotypical view of a southern American redneck from TV.

Speaking of which, there was that 'most hated family in America' rubbish a few years back about this family in one of them US states that ranted all about how evil and wrong homosexuality was and how it went against religion and bla bla bla fucking bla! The world would be a lot better off if we just shoot these bastards and throw them into a space shuttle launched towards the fucking sun. Then perhaps our species would have some shot of evolving again instead of devolving now back into fucking neanderthals (and I haven't even mentioned the fucking brainless wonders from our own Irish government yet). To fuck with stupid human morals as well! Oh if a burglar breaks into your home and slips on your floor, then he can sue you! Fuck the fucking law cos it's nothing but a big fat bad fucking joke!

Oh btw if any aliens are reading this and you have an opening for a human for any paradise planets that are out there that has ACTUAL intelligence and doesn't treat everything on their planet like a fucking commodity and have no concept of greed whatsoever, please consider this my curriculum vitae!

*rant over*

I seriously need to take up yoga or something cos I'm gonna have a heart attack before I'm 30.....
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

BJ99 (19-12-12), dr love (19-12-12), madjack (19-12-12), mer (19-12-12), westcorklad (20-12-12)

Reviews

tldr......

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    tldr......
    agreed. . .

Tl did r...lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WatWatWat View Post
    agreed. . .
    Agreed,except I did read the bit about the neanderthals,my own theory is that they interbred so that they are also mans ancestors.
    Last edited by very shy guy; 19-12-12 at 22:13.

Reviews

Humans are without exception, a selfish race, always have been, always will be. I think the proper term for us would be parasites.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (19-12-12), Nicole (20-12-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by justfrank44 View Post
    Humans are without exception, a selfish race, always have been, always will be. I think the proper term for us would be parasites.

Amen to that.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post

Amen to that.

Humans are flawed.. Intelligent enough to destroy ourselves and the entire planet and stupid and greedy enough
    to not care.

When God made us he really fucked up!

Dogs on the other hand are better.............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5OEKA47xFI
    Last edited by Rocker123; 19-12-12 at 22:56.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocker123 For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (19-12-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Well said ldm .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by justfrank44 View Post
    Churchill is supposed to have said "democracy is the worst form of government except for all the others that have been tried" its a statement I am always reminded of when people condemn our own species. I grew up with many different animals been from the countryside, if you watch them the display all the ranges of behaviour we do, be it kind or cruel, it is not exclusive to humans, neither is to kill our own species, watch any nature documentary and you will often see adult males kill the young if they did not sire them.

Its not that we are any worse then the rest of the animal kingdom that annoys me it that with our intelligence we should be much better. Humanity is unique only in its ability to be able to exist in such extremes be it cruelty or kindness
    Last edited by Deven; 20-12-12 at 00:19.
    The beauty of the internet is that there is always a 'close' button.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deven For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (20-12-12), thewren (20-12-12), very shy guy (20-12-12)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast