Thread: Is sexy smoking??????//H

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by halfpounder View Post
    Push it further.Give up cigs yeah but why not take advantage of it and do more then.Be more physical etc.I would assume that the reason most ppl want to give up cigs is for their health, so whats wrong with giving up cigs AND getting in even better shape?I mean why even bother otherwise.If someone likes cigs and has no real interest in health why bother?We are all going to die at some stage anyway so we might as well do what we like doing.I find when ppl want to give up someone they just dont have a good enough reason to trigger a proper mental attitude towards giving up.Saying i want to give up someking bacause its a bad habit wont trigger any long lasting response to giving them up mentally but if somoone were to say ,i want to give up cigs and improve my health,omprove my well being,improve my life even further than that will trigger a positive mental response and the big deal of giving up cigs will be a lot easier because giving them up is only a first part of an overall life improvement.Just the tip pf the iceberg.Why ppl limit themselves beats me.
    Who are U and where's halfpounder, something reasonably logical to say, OMG there's hope for us all yet LOL
    Last edited by anon361; 21-06-08 at 16:00.