Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Why are women cleaner then men?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    No need to tell. I know a lavatory loiterer when I see one
    Lets just say I have exceptional hearing,part wolf,lol.

Reviews

Totally disagree with the OP, as others have said that work in the service industry women are dirty bitches when it comes to the toilets in bars and batrooms in the hotel rooms and as a landlord I'd have a group of lads any day over a group of girls. They may act all prim and proper in front of their mammies or potential BF's but alone I'm surprised most even wash themselves cause they sure as hell have no respect for there surroundings once its not theirs. As for nurses, I consider them another species, trolls when alone and angels in public..
    Last edited by anon361; 18-12-12 at 19:24.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Totally disagree with the OP, as others have said that work in the service industry women are dirty bitches when it comes to the toilets in bars and batrooms in the hotel rooms and as a landlord I'd have a group of lads any day over a group of girls. They may act all prim and proper in front of their mammies or potential BF's but alone I'm surprised most even wash themselves cause they sure as hell have no respect for there surroundings once its not theirs. As for nurses, I consider them another species, trolls when alone and angels in public..
    You never been to Coppers? Angels my ballix.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345