Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Wish List Malena And Carmen

  1. #1

    Talking Wish List Malena And Carmen

    Guys, we want u to make ur wishes here, under numbers, ok? We are leaving the city a lot of days and we are very very dangerous with a videocamera in our hand Dont be shy and put all ur wishes here, we need name, number and wish. So....lets fly ur imaginationnnnn. Please write here in this thread, to organize it better

    We already have some wishes:

    1. Kissing eachother with secretary outfit (Anon)
    2. Having a shower (This person sent us a private message, so, if he wants the name here, let us know
    3.Malena eating a banana (Malena´s imagination)

    Now ur turn............copy and past the numbers and add ur wish, it is an order
    The REAL lesbian duo !!!!! CLG (Cheeky Lesbian Girls)

    REVIEWS: http://www.escort-ireland.com/117/du...t-reviews.html

    Duo recession rates!!!
    200 half hour
    400 an hour


    0833776030 Call us now!!!!

    We have someone taking care of us, so be nice He`s not coming into the room with us

    Fan n.1 Brucealmighty

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Dublin 4
    Posts
    24
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Maybe someone could fix the Shower for the Malena and Carmen....

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HHH View Post
    Maybe someone could fix the Shower for the Malena and Carmen....
    u want to come over to fix it?

    or u want us to fix u???
    The REAL lesbian duo !!!!! CLG (Cheeky Lesbian Girls)

    REVIEWS: http://www.escort-ireland.com/117/du...t-reviews.html

    Duo recession rates!!!
    200 half hour
    400 an hour


    0833776030 Call us now!!!!

    We have someone taking care of us, so be nice He`s not coming into the room with us

    Fan n.1 Brucealmighty

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    How about the 2 of you having a bath together?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,207
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    How about the 2 of you having a bath together?
    I second that - anything with water pouring over your beautiful bodies....
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default Shower

    Hi Ladies.

    Dont be afraid to use my name......
    I think there should be a prize for the person that requests the most viewed video
    I know a few guys here would like to watch both of you soaping each other more than once

    Are all your videos going to be on utube or will you be emailing them privatly?
    Last edited by Epsilon; 20-06-08 at 08:17.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    814
    Reviews
    18

    Default Suggestion

    Ladies, I would love to see a video of you streaking through Meeting House Square in Temple Bar at lunch time some day.
    Imagine the effect it would have on the poor downtrodden drone, gnawing on his hang' sangich', maybe a package of tayto aswell. Wouldn't he go back to his desk with a pep in his step if he'd seen you 2 in the buff, running, giggling & revealing your charms ?
    You would be providing a public health service ladies & a winner video clip.

    I'm doing the Spencer Tunick strip for art tomorrow, wanna' join ?
    TheNads.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    Ladies, I would love to see a video of you streaking through Meeting House Square in Temple Bar at lunch time some day.
    Imagine the effect it would have on the poor downtrodden drone, gnawing on his hang' sangich', maybe a package of tayto aswell. Wouldn't he go back to his desk with a pep in his step if he'd seen you 2 in the buff, running, giggling & revealing your charms ?
    You would be providing a public health service ladies & a winner video clip.

    I'm doing the Spencer Tunick strip for art tomorrow, wanna' join ?
    TheNads.

    Oh, wicked mind , u want us to perform at street!!!! We'll do it. What about if they think we are asking for money in the square hahahahahaha Maybe it is a good idea put a hat on the floor
    The REAL lesbian duo !!!!! CLG (Cheeky Lesbian Girls)

    REVIEWS: http://www.escort-ireland.com/117/du...t-reviews.html

    Duo recession rates!!!
    200 half hour
    400 an hour


    0833776030 Call us now!!!!

    We have someone taking care of us, so be nice He`s not coming into the room with us

    Fan n.1 Brucealmighty

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Hi Ladies.

    Dont be afraid to use my name......
    I think there should be a prize for the person that requests the most viewed video
    I know a few guys here would like to watch both of you soaping each other more than once

    Are all your videos going to be on utube or will you be emailing them privatly?

    Mmm a prize? we are thinking about it....

    We would like our the videos in youtube, but we know some of them could be banned... We would like to collect all our stuff in a web, and u can see us when u want

    Carmen is making the technical work Malena the distritution work . This is why we are a team

    Thanks for giving us those wicked ideas
    The REAL lesbian duo !!!!! CLG (Cheeky Lesbian Girls)

    REVIEWS: http://www.escort-ireland.com/117/du...t-reviews.html

    Duo recession rates!!!
    200 half hour
    400 an hour


    0833776030 Call us now!!!!

    We have someone taking care of us, so be nice He`s not coming into the room with us

    Fan n.1 Brucealmighty

  10. #10

    Default

    We want more wishes here!!!!! Come on
    The REAL lesbian duo !!!!! CLG (Cheeky Lesbian Girls)

    REVIEWS: http://www.escort-ireland.com/117/du...t-reviews.html

    Duo recession rates!!!
    200 half hour
    400 an hour


    0833776030 Call us now!!!!

    We have someone taking care of us, so be nice He`s not coming into the room with us

    Fan n.1 Brucealmighty

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •