Thread: Looking for a girl who can be gentle and patient with me.

1. Santa Looking for a girl who can be gentle and patient with me.

I have a slight problem getting fully erect and it is very embarrassing for me to meet girls in real life situations these days and I need someone who can be understanding. I am 23 years old. If anyone thinks they could help me out this evening, I would be very grateful. Of course there is a huge chance nothing would happen and I would not blame you for that. This is my problem and I have to learn how to deal with it. If you have experience dealing with erectile dysfunction, it might be helpful or if you just fancy your chances . I am able to get a little bit hard sometimes but not enough for penetrative sex usually and it is embarrassing. I don't know what to do. I am located in Dublin 2 but can travel anywhere within 30 mins if necessary.

Ben.
    Last edited by PowerfulBen; 16-12-12 at 12:36.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PowerfulBen For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (16-12-12)

Do you have the same problem when you masturbate? Do you masturbate regularly? Because thats important for mens health, you know? Is it a mental thing or physiological? I'm asking because there can be many causes and the solution differs according to it.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by PowerfulBen View Post
    I have a slight problem getting fully erect and it is very embarrassing for me to meet girls in real life situations these days and I need someone who can be understanding. I am 23 years old. If anyone thinks they could help me out this evening, I would be very grateful. Of course there is a huge chance nothing would happen and I would not blame you for that. This is my problem and I have to learn how to deal with it. If you have experience dealing with erectile dysfunction, it might be helpful or if you just fancy your chances . I am able to get a little bit hard sometimes but not enough for penetrative sex usually and it is embarrassing. I don't know what to do. I am located in Dublin 2 but can travel anywhere within 30 mins if necessary.

Ben.
    I was going to put that we are all looking for a woman like that ben,have you seen a doctor ?,no matter how embarrassing you think it is ,they will have dealt with similar cases,so why suffer mate,could be something simple,get it sorted as the longer you will leave it the worse it will seem,do yourself a favour and go see your GP.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

happygolucky (17-12-12)