Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: any good reads out there

Quote Originally Posted by shocker View Post
    thanks for suggestions , really glad to see so many

I was never really sciencefiction type of a person but some of the books mentioned are tempting

this sounds like an epic collection , I should probably try reading one and see do I like it , did ya read any very shy guy which one did ya like d most

Added to the list , espacially Judas Unchained sounds good

Wow , thats definietely not a boring novel , must be great especially if a girl likes it

im anti chick flick pro violence sodomy, sex, war thriller and the riding better not be that mushy i love u shite either

i laughed at the notebook, o and dragons i like all fantasy
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

shocker (16-12-12), UKHeather (16-12-12)

Quote Originally Posted by saoirsemac View Post
    im anti chick flick pro violence sodomy, sex, war thriller and the riding better not be that mushy i love u shite either

i laughed at the notebook, o and dragons i like all fantasy
    i like your style eeemmmm added you to my list .... no not the book list the other one , thanks and have a good nite

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by shocker View Post
    thanks for suggestions , really glad to see so many

I was never really sciencefiction type of a person but some of the books mentioned are tempting

this sounds like an epic collection , I should probably try reading one and see do I like it , did ya read any very shy guy which one did ya like d most

Added to the list , espacially Judas Unchained sounds good

Wow , thats definietely not a boring novel , must be great especially if a girl likes it
    Shocker,where have you been ?,I guess you should start with the colour of magic,but small Gods was great,if you do not laugh out loud or have tears of laughter there is no hope for you,there is a cat there that definitly is benny,or his sinister twin.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

shocker (16-12-12)

If you like Fantasy, Joe Abercrombies' First Law series starting with The Blade Itself, then the three books that follow. His characters have depth, plot twists abound, the dialouge is really well written.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	51KMqGz5znL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	71567

Mira Grants Newsflesh trilogy is a refreshing take on Zombies. I fell in love with the two main characters, even cried twice.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	180088434.JPG 
Views:	4 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	71568

7. Default

I'm glad to see people recommending all my favourites! Winter is coming!

I read "The Count of Monte Christo" every few years and get something new out of it every time. That's well worth a read.

"11/22/63" by Stephen King is pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    Shocker,where have you been ?,I guess you should start with the colour of magic,but small Gods was great,if you do not laugh out loud or have tears of laughter there is no hope for you,there is a cat there that definitly is benny,or his sinister twin.
    Where have I been , somewhere without books anyways haha ......just didnt have interest in reading anything maybe was to busy.... how the circumstances change , unreal

Thanks very shy guy , great recommendation , btw i am very shy guy too

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123