Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 27 dead in a kids school ...!!!

Germany :

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29630925...pened-seconds/

"The 17-year-old had no criminal record and authorities say he was barely noticed in school until he returned Wednesday with a handgun and a purpose.

Entering the high school where he graduated last year, he burst into morning classes and opened fire, taking students and teachers by complete surprise."

"Children were sitting at their tables, with pencils still in their hands, their heads fallen over on the table," said regional police director Ralf Michelfelder, describing the grisly scene that his officers found. "Most of them had shots in their head — it must have all happened in seconds."

-----------------------

Finland :

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ix-years.html#

"A deranged gunman who killed 10 people and himself at a college in Finland left suicide notes which reveal he had been planning the massacre for six years."

"Matti Juhani Saari, 22, left two handwritten notes explaining that his motivation for committing the mass slaughter was because "I hate the human race.”

-------------------------

Scotland:

"March 1996, Britain: A gunman burst into a primary school in Dunblane, Scotland, shot and killed 16 children and their teacher, then killed himself."

-------------------------

I wonder what the gun laws are in those countries ??
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by the Joker View Post
    Mad mad mad mad.!!!!!! This world is gone mad.
    At least 27 people, including children, have been killed when at least one shooter opened fire at a school in the US, CBS News reported, citing unnamed officials.
    Up to 18 children have been reported to be killed. An entire classroom of students is unaccounted for.
    The principal and school psychologist were among the dead, CNN said.
    There were unconfirmed reports of a second shooter after witnesses reported hearing dozens of shots fired.
    Sandy Hook Elementary School teaches children from kindergarten through fourth grade - roughly ages five to ten.
    "It was horrendous," said parent Brenda Lebinski, who rushed to the school where her daughter is in the third grade. "Everyone was in hysterics - parents, students. There were kids coming out of the school bloodied. I don't know if they were shot, but they were bloodied."
    Television images showed police and ambulances at the scene, and parents rushing toward the school.
    Parents were seen reuniting with their children and taking them home.
    Connecticut State Police said its officers were at the scene with local police but provided no additional details. The emergency call to police occurred at 9.41am (2.41pm Irish time), state police said.
    An individual answering the phone at the Newtown Police Department declined to comment.
    Newtown, with a population about 27,000, is in northern Fairfield County, about 45 miles southwest of Hartford and 80 miles northeast of New York City.
    Sandy Hook is one of four elementary schools in the district.
    The town also has a grade five-six school, a middle school and a high school.
    I saw that on the news and what make awful is to be close to X-mas but

Hey!!!America is a free country where everyone has the right to express themselves...where anything is possible!!

For the reason shit things like that happen;where u don't need to have a license to buy a gun...where they shoot first to ask afterwards...

Every year I say to myself,I'll visit U.S.A but those things just put me off...

ok,guns don't kill people but people who has guns does,if the access weren't so easy;maybe the frequency those ''accidents'' would be lower!!
    Last edited by Sexy Fernanda; 14-12-12 at 20:39.
    Retired for good all together.
    Thank you all the gentlemen I met, who I'll have sweet memories of it.
    Kids, don't do anything that I wouldn't after I'm gone( the good part?) not much left Loll

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    inGun laws won't change they just won't. I don't buy into guns dont kill people kill people. If there was no guns and you still had psychos its alot harder to kill 27 people with say a knife than with access to an automatic weapon
    Joker is right about the walmart thing you can pick up a gun for about 45us dollars these days
    You are right xx

China :

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...se-school.html

"Twenty-two school children and an elderly woman have reportedly been injured after a knife-wielding man went on the rampage outside a school in central China."

"Recent years have seen a series of often-deadly attacks on Chinese schools. Among the worst was a March 2010 attack, when a man used a knife to kill eight students outside a school in Fujian province.

Two months later a man armed with a meat cleaver killed seven children and two women at a nursery in Shaanxi province. He then committed suicide."

------------------------

But it wasn't the knife or the meat cleaver that killed those Chinese children.. was it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Kataleya View Post
    I saw that on the news and what make awful is to be close to X-mas but

Hey!!!America is a free country where everyone has the right to express themselves...where anything is possible!!

For the reason shit things like that happen;where u don't need to have a license to buy a gun...where they shoot first to ask afterwards...

Every year I say to myself,I'll visit U.S.A but those things just put me off...

ok,guns don't kill people but people who has guns does,if the access weren't so easy;maybe the frequency those ''accidents'' would be lower!!
    Gun laws, like a good number of laws in the United States, vary greatly State by State. Connecticut, where this happened, requires both purchase and carry permits by the state for handguns.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Connecticut
    Last edited by dodiddly; 14-12-12 at 20:52.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dodiddly For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (14-12-12)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dodiddly View Post
    Gun laws, like a good number of laws in the United States, vary greatly State by State. Connecticut, where this happened, requires both purchase and carry permits by the state for handguns.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Connecticut
    but this still make the option available,why a citizen need a gun for?not only in America but world wide...guns has only one purpose:to kill...to defend yourself or to kill someone,still killing...

Once I read somewhere,that the wife of the inventor of the first rifle,had nightmare with the ghosts of the victims... off topic.

until the guns are allowed to be purchased by citizens world wide those things will be in the news time to time!!!

and sick people does exist,if they don't have a gun to do a massacre,they will do with something else...the point is...

military weapons shouldn't be available to citizens....
    Last edited by Sexy Fernanda; 14-12-12 at 21:24.
    Kids, don't do anything that I wouldn't after I'm gone( the good part?) not much left Loll

I own a gun. I have always owned a gun. Back home I always have it handy, hence I can sit with my door open, letting the breeze in.

Everybody knows I own a gun.

I have pulled my weapon in self defence and was in a position to phone for the police, and transfer custody of the bad

guy that intended to do me harm.

I like my right to own a gun.

I think there should be much stricter laws on aquiring a gun (Psych background checks etc.) , but unfortunately the bad

guys can and will get a hold of weapons if/when they want. Or else resort to meat cleavers and knives.

I do not like the kneejerk reaction of condemning America. There are good guys, bad guys everywhere. Do our numbers.

What's the population of the States right now ? 309 MILLION people !! You are bound to get some psychos ..

It is indeed a very sad day, an unspeakable tragedy. And what is even sadder, is that it might have been prevented with

better social services, by being better neighbors and better families and paying more attention to the person next to you..

Anywhere.

In the world.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (14-12-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Kataleya View Post
    but this still make the option available,why a citizen need a gun for?not only in America but world wide...guns has only one purpose:to kill...to defend yourself or to kill someone,still killing...

Once I read somewhere,that the wife of the inventor of the first rifle,had nightmare with the ghosts of the victims... off topic.

until the guns are allowed to be purchased by citizens world wide those things will be in the news time to time!!!

and sick people does exist,if they don't have a gun to do a massacre,they will do with something else...the point is...

military weapons shouldn't be available to citizens....
    I highly recommed reading "More Guns Less Crime" by John Lott. It's a facsinating study on the effect of gun control laws in America.

Blog Entries

yeah Steph,you're right,for the amount of people is allowed to have some psychos...

only the frequency that those things happen;at least one or twice a year this happen in America;I'm not saying is America to blame but once the culture encourages the population to have guns at home,we would expect those accidents to exist!!

In America and anywhere where is allowed....
    Last edited by Sexy Fernanda; 14-12-12 at 21:41.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy Fernanda For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (14-12-12)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dodiddly View Post
    I highly recommed reading "More Guns Less Crime" by John Lott. It's a facsinating study on the effect of gun control laws in America.
    I'll,by the review I google it,I got where u came from....

So the subject should change and my question is:

1.what are the requirement to persuade a gun?do they have a psycho test?

or

2.anyone who only get trained to hold a gun is enough?

In the second option I don't agree should be allowed but if the person pass tru the test then would do.

13. Default

Terrible let them rest in peace

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast