Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2013 and a new car why you need to buy one

Cop 2013 and a new car why you need to buy one

2013 is seen as unlucky number so car industry has come up with new CAR NUMBER 131 for first half of the year and 132 for second half

why well pulse gardai speeding system and speed van and camers can only read two digits . they can upgrade but it cost couple hundred millions software and couple monuths to install

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cooldude View Post
    2013 is seen as unlucky number so car industry has come up with new CAR NUMBER 131 for first half of the year and 132 for second half

why well pulse gardai speeding system and speed van and camers can only read two digits . they can upgrade but it cost couple hundred millions software and couple monuths to install
    Not for everyone, 13 is my lucky number

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

client030314 (15-12-12), the Joker (15-12-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    Not for everyone, 13 is my lucky number
    Mine too. *high five*

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cooldude View Post

The way I am going I will be lucky to have a push bike Cooldude.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

They aren't doing it because it's an unlucky number it's so that people who buy in the second half of the year will have a "new car"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dub Lad For This Useful Post:

Zoidberg (14-12-12)

Reviews

Are they serious about this? They should stop being dicks and let people have private plates if they're going to change the system. It'd be a good way of generating extra revenue.

Reviews

it was so easy the way it was why fuck with the system that was working and easy to understand!

i mean we dont want to be the UK there registration there vehicles are impossible to read lol its been in maths class trying to understand them regs haha anybody want to explain to me how you understand those regs? i mean a 03 car for example is easy to understand its age but in the uk ahhh i just a 5hhfg87 car down there

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    it was so easy the way it was why fuck with the system that was working and easy to understand!

i mean we dont want to be the UK there registration there vehicles are impossible to read lol its been in maths class trying to understand them regs haha anybody want to explain to me how you understand those regs? i mean a 03 car for example is easy to understand its age but in the uk ahhh i just a 5hhfg87 car down there
    It'll still be very easy to understand, it's just now they will have a 1 or 2 after the year to signify if the car was bought in the first six or second six months of the year. It really isn't rocket science.

Reviews

and I was all set to have 13 w 666 for me new reg, well not gonna buy a new car now

Reviews

Default trivia fact..

in motorsports no driver or team will ever have the number 13, ok maybe not all sports, but certainly F1 anyway I know that for a fact

cause Im eddie jordan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast