Thread: So annoyed!!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Angry So annoyed!!!!

I just had one of those nights....A bad sleep last night, turning over in the bed untill nearly 5 am, just could not sleep,finally asleep to be waken up at 8 by the alarm...Just hated the sound of the alarm...

Since the digital switch over I had no tv channels other then BBC2 and Channel 4, last week I called UPC so at 20 past 8 this am they were here to be only told they can not installed as it is no signal in the area...

Went on the internet made few calls and the only sattelite installer that i found would not set up the dish i have and was asking me for 200 euro the cost of a new dish which he will supply and install but would only have uk free channels as my digital box is not a combi box...wtf 200 euro in this times for freeview of uk channels only...

I am missing my soaps and the thought of not having channels for Christmas fecking annoys the hell out of me....

Any suggestions,need my tv sorted for Christmas ,as for getting me rest i shall go back to sleep as i am grumpy when i do not get my beauty sleep...
    Last edited by diannasweet; 14-12-12 at 12:12.
    Don't miss my visit in your town/city...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to diannasweet For This Useful Post:

mer (14-12-12)