Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: racing tips

Default racing tips

Does anyone know any good tipsters or tip sites?

Reviews

www.attheraces.com is sometimes worth a look.
    Best site I know anyway

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pl8 View Post
    Pm inbound
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

Reviews

I was always curious about this. Does anyone ever make a decent living out of the tips the so called experts give. Sites where you subscribe to for inside information.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I was always curious about this. Does anyone ever make a decent living out of the tips the so called experts give. Sites where you subscribe to for inside information.
    The bookies make a great living out of those sites Highwayman
    My father always told me
    "If you see a Mercedes and a push bike outside a bookies shop,
    the chances are the bookie owns the Mercedes and the punter owns the push bike"

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to happygolucky For This Useful Post:

Metro 6R4 (12-12-12), pl8 (12-12-12), thehighwayman (12-12-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I know plenty of people who try and its not working out so well for them. The frightening thing is a lot of the worst gamblers I know started off with a big win. An accumulator in the pools or the horses or something. I have seen people give up jobs because they thought they had the gambling thing cracked. What happens in a lot of cases is when they start to lose they get frustrated and start to chase the lost money by betting bigger in terms of recouping the loss. That is when it becomes really dangerous.

JP Macmanus said something along the lines of by all means enjoy your betting, while you are winning you can keep betting if you want to, but the minute you have your first loser walk away for the day. He put it a lot better than that but that was the jist of it.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to takemedrunkimhome For This Useful Post:

Metro 6R4 (12-12-12), pl8 (12-12-12), thehighwayman (12-12-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Doesnt jgt give tips. How did u get on yesterday jay? My tip... Swansea for the capital cup and barney for the darts.
    Iv been too with studying recently to watch any racing... the late..I posted the results of yesterdays tips in my thread
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaygoodtimes For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pl8 View Post
    Hi pl8,
    Hugh Taylor & Gary O'Brien are great tipsters on attheraces.com & the service is completely free, also sometimes u can get great tips from forum sites like olbg.com, racecaller.com & bettingboards.com, the tipsters on these sites are all fairly experienced & some have a great strike rate! If u go as far as paying for tips i suggest u buy the racing post newspaper in your local shop, about 2euros for it!!
    Good Luck

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jamie quinn For This Useful Post:

Jaygoodtimes (12-12-12)

13. Exclamation Tips

Quote Originally Posted by jamie quinn View Post
    Hi pl8,
    Hugh Taylor & Gary O'Brien are great tipsters on attheraces.com & the service is completely free, also sometimes u can get great tips from forum sites like olbg.com, racecaller.com & bettingboards.com, the tipsters on these sites are all fairly experienced & some have a great strike rate! If u go as far as paying for tips i suggest u buy the racing post newspaper in your local shop, about 2euros for it!!
    Good Luck
    GG.com sometimes give good tips, I usually do the irish racing ones only. Watch out for Harvey Smiths wife susan over the next few weeks.
    P.S "you pay your money you takes your chances"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast