Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happiness a fickle thing

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Happiness a fickle thing

Yesterday someone I really cared about cut all ties with me no contact etc and it has made me heartbroken like my heart feels like it has been broken, I have outbursts of crying, I can't concentrate on anything without thinking of them, then I realised you know happiness is a fickle thing, we can't control our own happiness we place our happiness in other people's hands. We can't make ourselves happy, it's entirely with others, no man is an island, it's soooo true.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dub Lad For This Useful Post:

Blonde Alexa (12-12-12), sexy lady (12-12-12), the Joker (11-12-12), very shy guy (11-12-12)

Keep your chin up mate. Nothing more than I can say there. You will get through it

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    Yesterday someone I really cared about cut all ties with me no contact etc and it has made me heartbroken like my heart feels like it has been broken, I have outbursts of crying, I can't concentrate on anything without thinking of them, then I realised you know happiness is a fickle thing, we can't control our own happiness we place our happiness in other people's hands. We can't make ourselves happy, it's entirely with others, no man is an island, it's soooo true.

Im here ladoooooooo.
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Mod View Post
    Keep your chin up mate. Nothing more than I can say there. You will get through it
    Thank you oh I know, time is a great healer, it was just a realisation that happiness something we all want is not something we can actually control

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Im here ladoooooooo.
    Westside.
    Jaysus! You'll just push him over the edge, Westie!

Like Martin said, fella... it's a moment in time and it will pass. Hope you're okay.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Dub Lad (11-12-12)

Thank you oh I know, time is a great healer, it was just a realisation that happiness something we all want is not something we can actually control
    Death, relationships. We can control none of it. We just have to hope there are still people there who give a shit and will help you through it. I have always been lucky with that, even in my most trying moments.

I hope you are the same pal

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

Dub Lad (11-12-12)

Blog Entries

I give you a good tip ladooooooooo, by all means care or whatever for someone else but never ever ever at your own expense of peace of mind. You were born alone and and likely die alone. Im not saying dont love or care but love yourself a wee bit too.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (12-12-12), Dub Lad (11-12-12), Stephanie (11-12-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I give you a good tip ladooooooooo, by all means care or whatever for someone else but never ever ever at your own expense of peace of mind. You were born alone and and likely die alone. Im not saying dont love or care but love yourself a wee bit too.

Sincerely,
    Westside.
    Ever considered becoming a negotiator? You seem to have the knack there, fella.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Dub Lad (11-12-12)

Take a long walk dude and don't drink and coffee It only increases your tension, just take it easy watch a good movie or something like that, take care Dub Lad

15. The Following User Says Thank You to the Joker For This Useful Post:

Dub Lad (11-12-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Ever considered becoming a negotiator? You seem to have the knack there, fella.
    or a job with the samaratians. . . . . . . . . Cut out those repeat callers.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WatWatWat For This Useful Post:

samlad (11-12-12), the Joker (11-12-12), UKHeather (11-12-12)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast