Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am the immortal one - the chosen one.

Blog Entries

Santa I am the immortal one - the chosen one.

I should be dead but Im not. Now I know a hell of a lot of people cant live without me but let me explain. I was clearing the house today as a favor to a guy I know. (he paid me but its still a favor though right). Anyway I was on this step ladder cutting the top of a tall hedge with an electric cutters and for some reason that I didnt know or even (and yes I had the wire around my neck) I cut through half the cable ,two wires and I got nothing , no shock, no electricity ,nothing I tell you. I am the fuckin chosen one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First two things Im doing is teaching teh dog to hoover and clearing out your bank accounts. the chosen one has spoken.

on your knees ,all of you,
    Westside.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (11-12-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I should be dead but Im not. Now I know a hell of a lot of people cant live without me but let me explain. I was clearing the house today as a favor to a guy I know. (he paid me but its still a favor though right). Anyway I was on this step ladder cutting the top of a tall hedge with an electric cutters and for some reason that I didnt know or even (and yes I had the wire around my neck) I cut through half the cable ,two wires and I got nothing , no shock, no electricity ,nothing I tell you. I am the fuckin chosen one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First two things Im doing is teaching teh dog to hoover and clearing out your bank accounts. the chosen one has spoken.

Westside.
    It's probably because the conductor on your head took the current? Being a Teletubby and all tha'.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (11-12-12), UKHeather (12-12-12)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    It's probably because the conductor on your head took the current? Being a Teletubby and all tha'.
    Tonight Im going to light the fire by just looking at it.

a chuffed teletubbie,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Tomorrow I will jump start someones car using my daddy bags.

I wont charge him much though,
    Westside.

Westside.
    just sitting there, eating your muffin, drinking your coffee, when you had what alcoholics refer to as a moment of clarity.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

So the jews were right. . . . We've been following the wrong guy all along.

Reviews

Laddoooooo,

You are not dead because I have not yet called you from this world.

Here boy,

Mouseside.

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Laddoooooo,

You are not dead because I have not yet called you from this world.

Here boy,

Mouseside.
    Ladoooooo ???

Mouse, you wanna tell us sumthin' ??

xxx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Ladoooooo ???
    Mouse, you wanna tell us sumthin' ??
    xxx
    Eh?

Reviews

Westside.
    People said much the same about me after walking away from 3 major accidents with naery a scratch,even more said its impossible to kill a bad thing,now where did I put my ice hockey mask,lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast