Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Rude man threatens bad review

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    All Over Ireland
    Posts
    376
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Rude man threatens bad review

    I was contacted today by one of the rudest man I have ever spoken to.
    I cut the conversation short as he was asking too many questions, he is now text me and threatening with bad review.

    I would just like to advise all genuine client I have never met this guy and he has no reason to write a bad review, so if you see a bad review of me in a next few days it would be from this very rude man.

    Love Monica
    By appointments only: PM


    Reviews E-I

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
    Posts
    1,859
    Blog Entries
    65
    Reviews
    35

    Cool Just get it taken off the site.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monica_3891 View Post
    I was contacted today by one of the rudest man I have ever spoken to.
    I cut the conversation short as he was asking too many questions, he is now text me and threatening with bad review.

    I would just like to advise all genuine client I have never met this guy and he has no reason to write a bad review, so if you see a bad review of me in a next few days it would be from this very rude man.

    Love Monica
    Hi Darling,

    You can request to have it taken off the site if you just ask Pat or Sarah. I'm sure they'll understand darling.

    Good to see your still around.love8
    Escort of the Month and E-I Interview Blogs; http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards/blogs/ricflair/
    Marsha Miss April E-I 2012 http://www.escort-ireland.com/2f00ff...t-reviews.html

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default Private forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Monica_3891 View Post
    I was contacted today by one of the rudest man I have ever spoken to.
    I cut the conversation short as he was asking too many questions, he is now text me and threatening with bad review.

    I would just like to advise all genuine client I have never met this guy and he has no reason to write a bad review, so if you see a bad review of me in a next few days it would be from this very rude man.


    Love Monica
    Put his details in the private chat forum. and send PM to Patricia and give her all the details. That way you have a stronger case if he does write a bad review..

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    All Over Ireland
    Posts
    376
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Thank you for your support.

    Dear RicFlair & Epsilon
    Thank you for your support.

    I spoke to Sarah and told her about this.

    Love Monica x
    Last edited by Monica_3891; 19-06-08 at 12:10.
    By appointments only: PM


    Reviews E-I

  5. #5

    Default yo

    you are really smashing girl monica nd u have alot of good reviews so we know u are genuine and one of the best here

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigblack View Post
    you are really smashing girl monica nd u have alot of good reviews so we know u are genuine and one of the best here
    They think are going to ruin our bussiness with a fake review, because they are not happy at all.
    F.T.
    The REAL lesbian duo !!!!! CLG (Cheeky Lesbian Girls)

    REVIEWS: http://www.escort-ireland.com/117/du...t-reviews.html

    Duo recession rates!!!
    200 half hour
    400 an hour


    0833776030 Call us now!!!!

    We have someone taking care of us, so be nice He`s not coming into the room with us

    Fan n.1 Brucealmighty

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    Nobody has a right to write a review about an escort if there was no appointment agreed between the two of you. If you don't feel comfortable meeting someone it's your choice, you aren't obligated to see everyone that phones you, especially weirdos.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,207
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    Threatening to write a bad review is a pretty hollow threat to escorts who have many positive reviews - what a fool
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

  9. #9

    Question monica

    hi monica i am reading ur comment regarding this so called man that wants to give u a bad reviews , how do we know this is true can u prove to us that this man is a waster maybe u not telling the people of ireland the full story ,maybe he did see and ure services was not gud

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    All Over Ireland
    Posts
    376
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Hi there

    Quote Originally Posted by ncb View Post
    hi monica i am reading ur comment regarding this so called man that wants to give u a bad reviews , how do we know this is true can u prove to us that this man is a waster maybe u not telling the people of ireland the full story ,maybe he did see and ure services was not gud

    Hi ncb

    I do have proves (message with time and date and mobile number) BUT I can not give them to anyone.

    I see you are a new member on this site (maybe it is you?!)

    Love Monica
    Last edited by Monica_3891; 25-06-08 at 16:27.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •