Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A Disgrace

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Mod View Post
    If anyone throws anything at a player the game should be stopped until the culprit is outed.

Going slightly off topic, I don't think social media has helped. A lot of fans read bile all week from morons on the net. I think there seems more hatred these days and this is reflected in the behaviour.
    Agreed on your first comment. Any form of violence shouldnt be tolerated.

I havent read newspapers nor news websites for a few years hun unless its a specific story I'm looking for. They are filled with too much crap

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Mod View Post
    Wow, Crerand sounded like a right tool there
    I'm thinking was he hungover or something? Or just completely geriatric - he is in his 70s?

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    Agreed on your first comment. Any form of violence shouldnt be tolerated.

I havent read newspapers nor news websites for a few years hun unless its a specific story I'm looking for. They are filled with too much crap
    Agreed

I meant more Twitter. I made the mistake of going on Twitter during the Liverpool v Chelsea game when the ruined the minutes silence for Hillsborough. I had Chelsea fans saying they were reading the Sun and laughing that we killed our own fans. To say I was incensed isn't the word, and I understand the concept of trolling.

Twitter to me is creating a poisonous atmosphere

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    I'm thinking was he hungover or something? Or just completely geriatric - he is in his 70s?
    I don't know the reason. But I think the presenter did well to control himself. i would have blown

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

Naughtynatalie (10-12-12)

Reviews

Nine people charged but no one for the coin throwing yet http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...Etihad-Stadium
    There is nothing worse for the lying soul than the mirror of reality

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to max california For This Useful Post:

Naughtynatalie (10-12-12), the Joker (10-12-12)

Reviews

some people that go to mathches tho dont even like the sport id say they just go to start fights and think there tough

where is little Frodo baggins when you need him LOL

Quote Originally Posted by max california View Post
    Nine people charged but no one for the coin throwing yet http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...Etihad-Stadium
    Typical the bad ones always get away.

Blog Entries

Lol a passion scotsman

I'm glad to hear that Danny Mills an ex city player doesnt think the players should be held responsible.

I do see where you guys are coming from but as the scum started throwing shite well before Rio celebrated I dont think Rio celebrating was the reason they threw coins.

Many players from all teams have celebrated like that for years and rtaher than have to change now because of thug mentality I think the thugs should be banned to show zero tolerance. for such behaviour.

Sorry I know I'm repeating myself but I still cant get over it.

Glad to see Rio took it well.

P.S was it you Martin that was calling up and sending texts ?
    Last edited by Naughtynatalie; 10-12-12 at 13:42.

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    Lol a passion scotsman

I'm glad to hear that Danny Mills an ex city player doesnt think the players should be held responsible.

I do see where you guys are coming from but as the scum started throwing shite well before Rio celebrated I dont think Rio celebrating was the reason they threw coins.

Many players from all teams have celebrated like that for years and rtaher than have to change now because of thug mentality I think the thugs should be banned to show zero tolerance. for such behaviour.

Sorry I know I'm repeating myself but I still cant get over it.

Glad to see Rio took it well.

P.S was it you Martin that was calling up and sending texts ?
    Oh yeah. I am all over Talk Sport later, you haven't heard the last of me hahaha

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234