Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carol vs Bianka

1. Question Carol vs Bianka

Is Bianka as good looking as Carol. I misses out on the duo and saw carol and am thinking about going 2 see Bianka just looking for some advice. Cheers

Yeah go see her, she is beautiful, as is Carol. Had the duo they are both stunners.

When do you leave for Brazil?
    Also, when will you be back?

I long to be with the two of you xx
    https://soundcloud.com/dynamicron/in...ynamicron-edit

Merry Christmas to you both xoxo

Reviews

Both are great choices in my opinion. It would be interesting to meet the two together!

5. Default

That would be my dream cum true how long are u and carol in dublin until

Bianka is gone now. I would assume she will be back. She is a regular. That is my hope anyway

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by callgirlsturnmeon View Post
    Is Bianka as good looking as Carol. I misses out on the duo and saw carol and am thinking about going 2 see Bianka just looking for some advice. Cheers
    the taste of everyone is different, unfortunattely didnt meet any of them, but from their pics bianca looks better to me.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by badnews View Post
    the taste of everyone is different, unfortunattely didnt meet any of them, but from their pics bianca looks better to me.
    Trust me, Carol is stunning in person. Shes better looking than most women. Pictures aren't amazing though

Quote Originally Posted by wexfordboyo View Post
    Trust me, Carol is stunning in person. Shes better looking than most women. Pictures aren't amazing though
    Bianka, is absolutely stunning too...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_lq76FGsAmE.../s1600/025.jpg

would love her to service me in this outfit...
    Last edited by virginass101; 29-12-12 at 23:38.

10. Default

I have visited Carol several times...the first time I was soled...she is stunning amazing girl great body beautiful face nice ass and lovely c*ck .... I can't wait to have a duo with Carol and the gorgeous Bianka...oh I've seen enough of her on the web XX

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast