Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Celtic are useless playing in a useless league.!

Default Celtic are useless playing in a useless league.!

I've heard this line so many times "Celtic are useless playing in a useless league.!" How wrong, the last 16 of the champions league and they got there on merit not luck. Believe me I was a bit of a cynic also, the team has some backbone come on the boys.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to the Joker For This Useful Post:

client030314 (09-12-12)

Reviews

Celtic are fine, the SPL is shite.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Usernamed View Post
    Celtic are fine, the SPL is shite.
    Does that mean you think they would do well in the English prem leauge? SPL is shit and so is Celtic,no luck on this years champions leauge will make any difference to my opinion
    Last edited by CoolJay; 09-12-12 at 11:52.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CoolJay For This Useful Post:

BootSlick55 (09-12-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CoolJay View Post
    Does that mean you think they would do well in the English prem leauge? SPL is shit and so is Celtic,no luck on this years champions leauge will make any difference to my opinion
    No. They'd struggle in the Premiership for sure. I doubt they'd crack the top half of the table to be honest. They're far from shit though.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Usernamed View Post
    No. They'd struggle in the Premiership for sure. I doubt they'd crack the top half of the table to be honest. They're far from shit though.
    Agree.

It's hard to base an theory tho when apart from them and Rangers the other times where as hopeless as a bunch of OAPS playing football,which is a shame really

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CoolJay View Post

Personally I think that if either Celtic or Rangers where int he EPL they wud struggle, however with the fanbase etc, if they survived they could compete with the middle of the EPL, tho it would take a few yrs.

Reviews

Celtics current squad would struggle in the EPL in my opinion but if they were in the EPL they would be able to attract better players than they do now as players have turned down the chance to play for them as they don't rate the SPL.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Reviews

Truth is Celtic would struggle to get promotion in the npower championship... Don't really like celtic at all mainly because the Irish see them as an Irish team, they,re scottish calm down and the SPL is by far the worst league in Europe
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Any team that can compete with Barcelona consistently like Celtic have, you can hardly say they'd struggle.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dub Lad For This Useful Post:

the Joker (09-12-12)

I have to admit they surprised me in a good way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    Any team that can compete with Barcelona consistently like Celtic have, you can hardly say they'd struggle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast