Thread: Tips? :)

Reviews

Exclamation Tips? :)

Hey there horny lads and lassies, anyone recommend some decent and relatively cheap jewelers shops in Dublin around the city centre area? Cheap and cheerful sort of presents, nothing like wedding rings or anything, but i mean maybe earrings or necklaces or bracelets or something, for a cheap enough price. Would try Argos but alot of their stuff isn't too good. Some advice/tips would be great please

Thanks!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Stewart View Post
    Hey there horny lads and lassies, anyone recommend some decent and relatively cheap jewelers shops in Dublin around the city centre area? Cheap and cheerful sort of presents, nothing like wedding rings or anything, but i mean maybe earrings or necklaces or bracelets or something, for a cheap enough price. Would try Argos but alot of their stuff isn't too good. Some advice/tips would be great please

Thanks!!
    Claires Accessories

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (07-12-12), Rod Stewart (08-12-12), SophieX (07-12-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    Claires Accessories
    classy very classy

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gambor For This Useful Post:

mellors (07-12-12), Morpheus (07-12-12)

Reviews

Thanks!!
    I don't know about cheap - but Pandora on Grafton street should be a safe bet. The girlies love those bracelet and charm thingybobs. I don't see the attraction, but if it brings a smile to a girls face, don't argue.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

Thanks!!
    P.S. There are a few jewellery shops in Powerscourt house (on South Williams street) that do custom jewellery, and you're bound to find something there.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

Thanks!!
    So you are not going to propose then Rod,just as long as it does not turn her finger or whatever green,lol.

I laughed at this thread. Thanks

H Samuel perhaps....

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Cash for gold.
    Or Anto on the liffey boardwalk.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to WatWatWat For This Useful Post:

Rod Stewart (08-12-12)