Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm deeply offended!

Reviews

Angry I'm deeply offended!

I do not know more about fecking cars than I do about sex! Fuck that sideways, backwards and any other faaacking direction that exists!

A new survey apparently shows that 90% of men know more about automobiles than sex. Over 1,500 men were surveyed, with 1 in 12 apparently thinking their sex organs were in their ears! Where the faaacking faaack do they find these guys?? And more importantly, where the faaaaack did they learn about the 'birds and the bees'?????

FFS I can't even open the bonnet of my old banger of a car!

Car/Sex Survey
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

mer (07-12-12), Morpheus (07-12-12), very shy guy (08-12-12)

Reviews

You're not a proper bloke till you've opened the bonnet, wafted away the steam and proclaimed "Yeah, it's definitely the flux capacitor" while your lady friend looks on.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Usernamed For This Useful Post:

Derry lad (07-12-12), gambor (07-12-12), JAMESCORK (07-12-12), Naughtynatalie (07-12-12), WatWatWat (07-12-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    I do not know more about fecking cars than I do about sex! Fuck that sideways, backwards and any other faaacking direction that exists!

A new survey apparently shows that 90% of men know more about automobiles than sex. Over 1,500 men were surveyed, with 1 in 12 apparently thinking their sex organs were in their ears! Where the faaacking faaack do they find these guys?? And more importantly, where the faaaaack did they learn about the 'birds and the bees'?????

Car/Sex Survey
    cars are far too complicated yokes i have no time for them last time i tried to move a car it kept jumping and not moving and then some fella screaming in your ear let your foot up easy off the clutch and you scream back its fooking impossible to lift it up any slower ya clown so yes i never even got to move a car in my life apart from them fecking jumps tug tug tug...... so i have hung up the gloves and never going to drive in my life there far too complicated the oul busses and push bike will do me

ps. what the feck does the birds and the bees mean
    Last edited by mer; 07-12-12 at 22:35.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mer For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (08-12-12)

Reviews

Everyone knows that 45% of these surveys are a load of bollocks and the other 65% are totally made up

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I like my women like I like my cars
    Easy to start full of diesel, and plenty of room in the boot.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Usernamed View Post
    You're not a proper bloke till you've opened the bonnet, wafted away the steam and proclaimed "Yeah, it's definitely the flux capacitor" while your lady friend looks on.
    Give it a crack with a glass hammer usually sorts it!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Derry lad For This Useful Post:

Usernamed (07-12-12)

Reviews

Car/Sex Survey

Unlike you LDM, I am man enough to admit that I know less about sex than cars! Which is quite a feat as I know sweet f*ck all about cars!!!

But I am being proactive and am taking private one on one tuition classes to improve myself!

And that will be the story I am sticking to, should they ever criminalize clients. "You honour, I wasn't paying for sex! I was paying for private sex tuition lessons, to better myself!"
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

gambor (07-12-12), mer (07-12-12), very shy guy (08-12-12)

Reviews

Car/Sex Survey
    For a moment I thought you had wrote that you could not open the bra of the woman you was banging,god only knows what you make of the dipstick.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Usernamed View Post
    And used her tights as an emergency fan belt.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Unlike you LDM, I am man enough to admit that I know less about sex than cars! Which is quite a feat as I know sweet f*ck all about cars!!!

But I am being proactive and am taking private one on one tuition classes to improve myself!

And that will be the story I am sticking to, should they ever criminalize clients. "You honour, I wasn't paying for sex! I was paying for private sex tuition lessons, to better myself!"
    Good one Morpheus,we all could use it,lol.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (08-12-12)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast