Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: No fingers please

Quote Originally Posted by ThisUserNameIsTaken View Post
    its okay, I've got small hands.
    Did she ask you to put the other fist in too then give her a clap?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

Chutney (07-12-12), UncleBob (07-12-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Big J View Post
    I know you dont know me,but if you did you would i consider a very clean and gentle person,as i said earlier when i meet a lady i take a lot of time to make sure i was spotless and i dont and never have long fingernails.
    Jesus Christ. She said No. She didn't want you to touch her pussy. Build a bridge. It's not like you'll die from it.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

Chutney (07-12-12), Lilian (07-12-12), sexy lady (07-12-12), Tommy H (07-12-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    Oh how I love men who don't rub away like they are sanding down a bit of skirting and know the difference between pleasuring a lady and stuffing a turkey
    Sage and onion or parsley and thyme Heather ?,lol.

Reviews

Jesus Christ. She said No. She didn't want you to touch her pussy. Build a bridge. It's not like you'll die from it.
    You swim with the tide and all ends well!
    Swim against the tide and you have trouble!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommy H For This Useful Post:

patty (07-12-12), UKHeather (07-12-12)

Reviews

Let me get this right. You want a lady to be SHAMED for not allowing someone to stick his fingers into her pussy?
    You are the one who should be ashamed.
    Shame on you Heather,lol,on a lighter note I love gently stroking the inner thigh and working my way gently towards,anybody ?, I forgot what its called again,lol.

Blog Entries

I guess it's a bit like buying a 99 without being given the chocolate flake. If something is on the services list and you are looking forward to it I can understand the disappointment, but really you do need to find an opportunity to ask about the particular services that matter to you before the booking. There is a great pm function on here and it is well worth using, even if just a short message of, 'Hi, I notice on your services you list x, y, z and I love these things too. Will you be happy to do these with me?

She then knows what you like, which can be used to her advantage, remember my thoughts on 'knowledge is power' or she can take the opportunity to tell you that some services may not be on offer, as they are dependent on 1, 2, 3. At least then you are booking with an informed decision and will not be in a position where you are blaming yourself or the lady, who may have been oblivious to how much a deal breaker it was for you.

Communication is always key! Don't be scared to talk about what turns you on. None of us here are prudes! Just don't go at it like a Bull in a China shop or a dirty old man out to get his jollies lol.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (07-12-12), Big J (07-12-12), Lilian (07-12-12), UncleBob (07-12-12), very shy guy (07-12-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Communication is always key! Don't be scared to talk about what turns you on. None of us here are prudes! Just don't go at it like a Bull in a China shop or a dirty old man out to get his jollies lol.
    Plus, she could just be not in the mood/sore/women's health issue.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UncleBob For This Useful Post:

Big J (07-12-12), Curvaceous Kate (07-12-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I guess it's a bit like buying a 99 without being given the chocolate flake. If something is on the services list and you are looking forward to it I can understand the disappointment, but really you do need to find an opportunity to ask about the particular services that matter to you before the booking. There is a great pm function on here and it is well worth using, even if just a short message of, 'Hi, I notice on your services you list x, y, z and I love these things too. Will you be happy to do these with me?

She then knows what you like, which can be used to her advantage, remember my thoughts on 'knowledge is power' or she can take the opportunity to tell you that some services may not be on offer, as they are dependent on 1, 2, 3. At least then you are booking with an informed decision and will not be in a position where you are blaming yourself or the lady, who may have been oblivious to how much a deal breaker it was for you.

Shock ,are you calling us a bunch of sleazy old men in macs Kate ?,lol,some of us are,lol,seriously,listen to the lady and it is nice to be told what she likes or dislikes,makes for a happier appointment.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

Big J (07-12-12), Curvaceous Kate (07-12-12), sexy lady (07-12-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UncleBob View Post
    Plus, she could just be not in the mood/sore/women's health issue.
    You mean bite your head off time Uncle Bob ?.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

UncleBob (07-12-12)

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    Shame on you Heather,lol,on a lighter note I love gently stroking the inner thigh and working my way gently towards,anybody ?, I forgot what its called again,lol.
    The Shark...

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast