Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: E-I December Competition

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nason View Post
    Special allowances for Christmas??
    Good question Nason. Will ask the Managers and see what they have to say.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to magicalman9357 For This Useful Post:

Nason (25-12-12)

Reviews

Cool Don't tell anyone! But I met this bird yesterday...

She was Gorgeous, tanned all over, long legs, and the breasts were to die for!!

We arrange to meet for dinner around 2pm, she was running a little late, but it was worth the wait!! When I set eyes on her, I couldn't wait to get my hands on her, I lay her up on the dinning table, legs apart! Watching the juices flow out, she smelt devine! There wasn't a budge out of her, she just lay there! as I licked my lips, knowing very shortly, I will nibbling on her breast, I heard the noise of the carving knife!! Ready to slice of her best bits

How did you enjoy yours!!!

TURKEY's they are not only for Christmas!!!!!
    "To be or not to be, that is the question..."

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    I second that!

T'is the season and all that....
    I also second it. Good idea might be to just split it between the 3 entrants

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kazgar For This Useful Post:

Nason (28-12-12)

Blog Entries

As the minimum number of entries has not been reached the competition has been declared void. Thanks to those who submitted entries.

Quote Originally Posted by Nason View Post
    Special allowances for Christmas??
    Quote Originally Posted by magicalman9357 View Post
    As the minimum number of entries has not been reached the competition has been declared void. Thanks to those who submitted entries.
    *insert your bahhh humbug pic here*

I agree completely with wingman, it's as if those who bothered their arse to put in an effort are being penalised by others lack of interest. We are all loyal users if this site, a site which makes enough money to run a competition once a month and give a prize regardless of entrants. I am severely disillusioned with the outcome of this one and would like to put it to the mods to rectify this situation.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nason For This Useful Post:

Surely they must see the lack of logic though

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    Have to say, that's a very poor decision. When I came up with the idea for this, I knew it would take a lot of creativity, humour and imagination.

That's a real slap in the face to those who bothered.
    Have to admit I am seriously pissed off. It took me about 3 hours to finish my entry the second time (first being deleted due to having no pics) . Finding suitable images for it took a lot of effort on my part and as I seemed to have the only entry up to the finsl days of the comp I had already looked out the lucky lady I was gonna spend the winnings on

Has put me off entering anymore comps and wouldn't be surprised if more don't fo the same

I thought my idea of splitting the money betwern the only 3 entrants very fair

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kazgar For This Useful Post:

Nason (02-01-13)

Unfortunately we have a 10 entry rule. As this wasn't met it becomes null and void.

Apologies to those affected.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

benin (02-01-13), Nicole (02-01-13)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast