Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Apple iMac is shite

Default New Apple iMac is shite

The new Apple iMac is a case of pay more and get less ! No firewire , only 2 usb and NO DVD DRIVE , what where they thinking !!!!
    Pretty but useless ....
    Sooooo disappointed !

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lilian For This Useful Post:

client030314 (01-12-12), Dub Lad (02-12-12), La Toya (01-12-12), mer (01-12-12), NewMoon (01-12-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lilian View Post
    The new Apple iMac is a case of pay more and get less ! No firewire , only 2 usb and NO DVD DRIVE , what where they thinking !!!!
    Pretty but useless ....
    Sooooo disappointed !
    what he hell no DVD drive in the new Mac? sweet jesus with the price they are they havent even put in a DVD drive what the hell like....... thats apple money grabbers

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mer For This Useful Post:

Lilian (01-12-12)

l have to agree with you,hun, bought it yet not actually happy with it as no DVD drive....

Pretty but useless ....
    Sooooo disappointed !
    "
    .. A Woman could be happy with any Man as long as she does not Marry him..""

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to La Toya For This Useful Post:

client030314 (01-12-12), Lilian (01-12-12), mer (01-12-12)

I wouldnt have got an Apple for privat reason , but unfortunatelly need it for work ( No not for here ) since a lot of programs I need for editing a.s.o. go only with apple . Now I have to go spend on an external harddrive for Apple , a firewire adaptor and god knows whatelse ! As if money grows on trees !!!!
    Not the way to go effing Apple , bloody streetrobbers !!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lilian For This Useful Post:

La Toya (01-12-12), mer (01-12-12)

Pretty but useless ....
    Sooooo disappointed !
    That is apple's thing, you pay pay pay, I'm sick of them too.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NewMoon For This Useful Post:

Lilian (01-12-12)

Reviews

I wouldnt have got an Apple for privat reason , but unfortunatelly need it for work ( No not for here ) since a lot of programs I need for editing a.s.o. go only with apple . Now I have to go spend on an external harddrive for Apple , a firewire adaptor and god knows whatelse ! As if money grows on trees !!!!
    Not the way to go effing Apple , bloody streetrobbers !!!
    iv always wondered this about the macs? you know the way you have to buy Microsoft word program for windows does apple have its own program built in to the computer? well they wud want to anyway with the price of them lol or do you have to still buy Microsoft word ? just curious is all

Pretty but useless ....
    Sooooo disappointed !
    before you buy next time ... read the tech review first ... all that stuff was already listed

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by La Toya View Post
    l have to agree with you,hun, bought it yet not actually happy with it as no DVD drive....
    Who uses a DVD drive these days?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DrPaul View Post
    Who uses a DVD drive these days?
    You mad??

Anyway, I'm kind of an anti-Apple person. Feck that I'm a complete anti-Apple person! Be it computers, phones, tablets, mp3 players, etc. They over charge on everything and no matter how good their stuff maybe is, you'll always find something that is either its equivalent or better for less money.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

mer (01-12-12)

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    iv always wondered this about the macs? you know the way you have to buy Microsoft word program for windows does apple have its own program built in to the computer? well they wud want to anyway with the price of them lol or do you have to still buy Microsoft word ? just curious is all
    Yes if u want word and open office is not enough for you, have to buy office for mac!
    If its one user for one computer 120$ family 3computers 150$ exactly the same price than windows platform
    http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/...ompare_OHS_CTA
    Good bye Ireland!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stella For This Useful Post:

Lilian (02-12-12), mer (02-12-12)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast