Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My christmas pledge - get involved people!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    good man james...and air play oksana we might get a nice few quid together at this rate....thank dub lad peeps.
    Thats of course AFTER I pay you back the 100 quid I owe you...*cough*
    Last edited by JAMESCORK; 05-12-12 at 00:34. Reason: Doesnt Oksana get enough air play .. in fairness...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

benin (05-12-12), Dub Lad (05-12-12)

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Thats of course AFTER I pay you back the 100 quid I owe you...*cough*
    please don't choke ...till you pay me back anyway

4. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (05-12-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Hey everyone
    /waves

I know I haven't posted in my thread since I started so here goes

Firstly I a genuinely humbled by the support, the thanks and everyone's really nice posts, it's made my week so thank you so much!

What has happened is something really far more incredible and amazing than I could have imagined, it's like thehighwayman's thread/idea has inspired me to do this and me doing this has made and inspired others to get involved thank you! this one little idea has grown and now more kids will have a happy christmas thanks to it

I'm honestly super excited about Friday and going to the toy store, I'll think about it at night and get all butterflies in my tummy with excitement.

I know VSG and another has said it, that my word is good enough and that's really nice of you to say, I've thought about it, I still think I would like to post the pictures of the toys just as a community involvement idea, that these toys were bought from the E-I community. Is that too idealistic?
    Last edited by Dub Lad; 05-12-12 at 01:02.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dub Lad For This Useful Post:

benin (05-12-12), JAMESCORK (05-12-12), mer (06-12-12), Nicole (06-12-12), very shy guy (05-12-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    EThis thread and idea is inspired by the highwayman (thank you) so I thought a cool idea would be to donate to the svp toy appeal which ends on the 9th of december, im on my smart phone no linking itnwould take ages so yeah my idea is quite simple for every 'thanks' ill donate a euro to buy a new toy for the svp upto 100e. For proof ill take pictures of the toy/toys amd a picture of the recipet.

I just want to say this is just my small little idea and in no way do i want to take away from others who have made donations etc. If anything i hope this little act will inspire others to give. Im not seeking attention or looking for praise or amything like that this is just an idea that was inspired by the highwayman so really thanks to him some kids will have a nice gift to open on christmas

Oh and ill leave it for a week and go buy he presents next friday
    What a lovely idea. You have my thanks

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

Dub Lad (06-12-12), mellors (05-12-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Fuck me, that Scrooge JamesCork has joined aswell. Skin the stingy bugger....so more thanks needed ...another 50 to go

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

Dub Lad (06-12-12), JAMESCORK (05-12-12), La Toya (07-12-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Only one more day to put your thanks to the OP. Still 400e of toys for children who wont get much this Xmas up for grabs from Dublad, Benin, Oksana and JC.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (06-12-12)

Reviews

And well done to them Mellors,SVP do very good work,and what is raised locally gets spent locally.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (06-12-12), mellors (06-12-12)

Reviews

Ok guys... ye can cool off now on the thanks... Im taking a young lady out to dinner and the more ye thank, the less she gets to eat...

Actually, feck her.... let her starve... this is for the kids...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Ric Hardgear (07-12-12), very shy guy (07-12-12)

Hi Pal who ever u wud be...Toys, toys toyas are a good ldea if you both ahave or experience the same in the dark room (Mean Bedroom love) So if l were you l would suggest somethink else to do with Moulin Rouge..lol..,,

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    EThis thread and idea is inspired by the highwayman (thank you) so I thought a cool idea would be to donate to the svp toy appeal which ends on the 9th of december, im on my smart phone no linking itnwould take ages so yeah my idea is quite simple for every 'thanks' ill donate a euro to buy a new toy for the svp upto 100e. For proof ill take pictures of the toy/toys amd a picture of the recipet.

I just want to say this is just my small little idea and in no way do i want to take away from others who have made donations etc. If anything i hope this little act will inspire others to give. Im not seeking attention or looking for praise or amything like that this is just an idea that was inspired by the highwayman so really thanks to him some kids will have a nice gift to open on christmas

Oh and ill leave it for a week and go buy he presents next friday
    "
    .. A Woman could be happy with any Man as long as she does not Marry him..""

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by La Toya View Post
    Hi Pal who ever u wud be...Toys, toys toyas are a good ldea if you both ahave or experience the same in the dark room (Mean Bedroom love) So if l were you l would suggest somethink else to do with Moulin Rouge..lol..,,
    The guy said a NEW toya honey... you wouldnt qualify...

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast