Thread: This week there is a big variety of ts/tv in dublin

1. Default This week there is a big variety of ts/tv in dublin

Lucky the ones who can afford to visit them, plenty of variety, any plans to visit any particularly ?

Reviews

Although I am not punting at the moment, here would be my short list of 6 from which to pick. I choose a list of 6 because it would wreck my head to consider more, event though there are some great other ones at the moment

.........in no particular order:

Girls I already know:
    Nicoli
    Brunna Meirelles
    Bianka Nascimento

Girls I would like to know:
    Hot Jessica - 18 out of 18 positive reviews
    Suzanny Petrovyck - although no reviews, stunningly beautiful and well established with videos
    Renatha Lopez - 32 out of 34 positive reviews and contributes to this board

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Anitafan For This Useful Post:

samlad (29-11-12)

Unfortunately I can't afford it myself this week but I wouldn't mind visiting TS Coco. I never got around to visiting TS Claudia when she was here but would love to visit an Irish TS. Have either of you visited TV Foxy, I was thinking of giving her a call in the near future.

Yes I agree with you when you say it makes a difference when the TS ladies contribute to the forum also, it makes them seem more approachable and attractive for some reason.

Nicoli looks amazing and her reviews make her sound out of this world. She's also a top, which is what I like personally.

The choices are so impressive, but some of the TS ladies shine above the rest.
    fit and depraved

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tankslapper For This Useful Post:

nicoli (30-11-12)

I have four in mind that were based in Dub yesterday.

1. Nicoli
    2. Bianka
    3. Coco
    4. Roberta

Nicoli and Bianka would be my pref. Will be visiting in the near future.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sean09 For This Useful Post:

nicoli (30-11-12)

Reviews

hard to argue with that selection as well!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TsBianka View Post
    Thanks Anitafan Long time we can to see i think is time to have the pleasure to have your visit in my new apartment i hope so soon yes?

Best regards
    Hey Bianka, you are right that it has been a long time. 1 year to be exact. I'm not punting at the moment, but I will be back to see you again soon.

Quote Originally Posted by tankslapper View Post
    Yes I agree with you when you say it makes a difference when the TS ladies contribute to the forum also, it makes them seem more approachable and attractive for some reason.

Nicoli looks amazing and her reviews make her sound out of this world. She's also a top, which is what I like personally.

The choices are so impressive, but some of the TS ladies shine above the rest.
    THANK YOU BABY,,,,
    I DO MY BEST TO ALL MY LOVELY SEX FRIENDS,,,
    THIS IS THE REASON IM THE BEST, AND MY REVIEWS REFLECT THIS,,,
    I HOPE WE CAN MEET BEFORE MY HOLIDAYS,,,
    WILL BE A PLEASURE,,,
    A LOT OF KISSES FOR YOU

12. Default

HI Anitafan... Thank you so much for the compliment ... Well Im not gonna to be here talking good about me ... I prefer if you honey come to me and see it in person ... Few things I can make you for sure : My pics are totatly genuine, I have great and many reviews that u can see it , I give my best to my clients , I make they feel great with me and Im always horny to give them total pleasure .... So come and found out who is the best...

Horny Kisses Bruna

Reviews

Bruna, along with some of the other ladies on here, you do not have to talk good about you. You are a class act, and I hope to see you again soon. We have had some good fun in the past, and will do again. I will not be more explicit on an open forum like this. xxx Anitafan