Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vienna in Feb 2013

Reviews

Default Vienna in Feb 2013

I'm off to Vienna for the first time for a conference in Feb and would like to find out about the scene there in advance. I did the same for my Berlin trip a couple of years ago and was pointed towards Artemis which was just brilliant, a real super brothel but the girls were ace.

Anyone with experience of Vienna and working girls there.

Just check this link maybe you gonna be happy with the results ** link removed**
    Last edited by Nicole; 19-12-12 at 12:15.
    "
    .. A Woman could be happy with any Man as long as she does not Marry him..""

3. The Following User Says Thank You to La Toya For This Useful Post:

Bogman (28-11-12)

Reviews

Anyone any experience with the FKK Goldentime in Vienna?

Nice username Bogman ;-)

Reviews

Aye 3 years before you joined.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bogman View Post
    Anyone any experience with the FKK Goldentime in Vienna?

can recommend Babylon

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy_Jessica For This Useful Post:

La Toya (15-12-12)

Reviews

Thanks J but it seems very expensive compared with GT. I visited Artemis in Berlin and had a great time and I assume GT is similar. Is Babylon really worth the money do you think ?

Blog Entries

Thanks J but it seems very expensive compared with GT. I visited Artemis in Berlin and had a great time and I assume GT is similar. Is Babylon really worth the money do you think ?
    depend what are you looking for, Babylon is high class brothel, sauna club is different type of enterteinment, you pay less money for "basic sex" and always extra for everything else (a-level, cim etc.), in exclusive brothels should be everything included in the price, really depend what are you looking for.

Good luck in your choice, maybe you try both and let us know???
    Last edited by Sexy_Jessica; 18-12-12 at 00:04.

Reviews

I might try both as I am free from Weds afternoon and don't fly to Dublin until Fri so could do one on the Weds night and one n Thursday night.

Re the all in price I found in Artemis the fee I paid the girl covered everything, no extras were asked for inc OWO, DFK. I didn't try an anal, water sports etc

Thanks for the advice

Is your machine working ok again or do I have to do the long trip to Limerick to solve your problem?

Blog Entries

I might try both as I am free from Weds afternoon and don't fly to Dublin until Fri so could do one on the Weds night and one n Thursday night.

Re the all in price I found in Artemis the fee I paid the girl covered everything, no extras were asked for inc OWO, DFK. I didn't try an anal, water sports etc

Thanks for the advice

Is your machine working ok again or do I have to do the long trip to Limerick to solve your problem?
    Bought new electrics MADE IN UK, much stronger then the french machine what i had before, why do you ask? Would you like to try it in Belfast? MAybe after my Limerick tour i will be touring Belfast, but i am still not 100% sure, just see my schedule ;-)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy_Jessica For This Useful Post:

client030314 (20-12-12)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast