Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Horny porn star in Dublin!

  1. #1

    Cool Horny porn star in Dublin!

    Hi! Im Stella Baby a professonl pornstar a visiting your lovely city!
    Do you fancy about having experience like in movies? Why you do not just call me?:-)
    All your fantasy can come true now!:-)
    Call your friends, girlfriends aswell and lets have a party!:-)

    http://www.stellababygirl.webs.com/

    Im in Dublin 1!

    086 195 1354

    Kiss!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stellababy3.jpg 
Views:	319 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	4136   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stellababy4.jpg 
Views:	377 
Size:	65.9 KB 
ID:	4137   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stellababy6.jpg 
Views:	284 
Size:	78.8 KB 
ID:	4138  
    Last edited by Stella baby; 10-06-08 at 14:00.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,785
    Reviews
    57

    Default Pics!!

    Hi stella Baby,
    I have to say your pics look amazing but with all the publicity this site is getting and the disclaimmer that fees are for your companioship only, do you not think showing a pic with actual penetration is a bit dodgy?
    Just a question and if someone can enlighten me as to whether this is koshur or not??

    Note added:
    Picture in question has been removed so no point in any further posts
    Last edited by anon361; 10-06-08 at 16:49. Reason: Pic removed

  3. Default

    what movies have you been in?

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Unhappy fake reviews!

    Guys! somone wrote fake review about me saying Im not the one on the photos!

    If anybody catch me that Im not 100% the same as in the photos, I wont charge any cent for him!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Cool Stella???

    I don't think anybody here doubts you are a porn actress Stella, you have provided plenty of evidence.
    But do you provide a good service??? You have two reviews (one from a reliable reviewer) and both suggest that you don't give a good service ............... you claim to offer "an experience like the movies" and your profile says OWO, Anal, CIM etc but it seems you don't live up to your promises????

    I've said it before, a good porn actress doesn't mean a Good Escort and in fact pornstars usually are not very good escorts ............... Kat Varga being an exception, now SHE provides the real PornStarExperience!!!!

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  7. #7

    Default

    Dear Paws,

    yes I do, I provide good service and enjoy what I do! But even it is a service, everything is based on simphaty and we can not do it without emotions! Sometimes client can be rude or just very unsimpatic, for example not clean enough. Our taste is different what is liked by one may disliked by other! Beside that fake review I have got only one review yet, which unfortunately not positive, but only one oppinion!
    Regarding Matt's review, I denied the owo only once for a guy who was very smelly and I was just unable to do it for him! The anal is always depending on the size. So I am delighted to do everything what my profile says if the client clean enough! I hope you agree with me!

    kiss


    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    I don't think anybody here doubts you are a porn actress Stella, you have provided plenty of evidence.
    But do you provide a good service??? You have two reviews (one from a reliable reviewer) and both suggest that you don't give a good service ............... you claim to offer "an experience like the movies" and your profile says OWO, Anal, CIM etc but it seems you don't live up to your promises????

    I've said it before, a good porn actress doesn't mean a Good Escort and in fact pornstars usually are not very good escorts ............... Kat Varga being an exception, now SHE provides the real PornStarExperience!!!!

    Paws

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,257

    Wink

    Hm,
    sorry babe,
    but i think that if u once put something to ur favourites, u should do it always with everybody, cos then it seems be a little bit bullshit...
    if u dont feel fine to do always french kissing, owo, cim or anal..
    ..just DONT put them to ur profile.

    And i think that if each client takes a shower when he comes to u, then he should smells nice no?
    I know that someone can be very terrible, maybe he can has something on his cock, so than is ok tell him sorry-no possible, but if this happen, i rather give him money back a ask him to leave, but thanks god it didnt happens yet.
    And if is somebody rude i just kick him out..
    But guys are often very unfriendly to phone, so i just will not take them..

    Anyway, if u are always nice and friendly, they are nice to u as well.

    If i did all services only by sympathy, then i had just few clients per week.

    So this isnt porn biz, this is escort biz..
    I know that u can choose ur partner for movie, but here no. U never can know which guy will cum, so who will cum, he will cum. And u hav to accept it and try ur best through that if he looks ok or no.

    Sorry, just my opinion.

  9. #9

    Default

    there is OWO among your favorites and have some bad comment, that says you dont do it although it among your favorite! But they did not mention that you gave any money back!

    "Anyway, if u are always nice and friendly, they are nice to u as well!"

    I usually they are nice, but some trying to threat, that if you do not extras free he will write bad comments or hit your popo so hard that my skin get red

    I am 7 years in the escort business so dont tell me this basic things advertising yourself!



    Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Beauty Bitch View Post
    Hm,
    sorry babe,
    but i think that if u once put something to ur favourites, u should do it always with everybody, cos then it seems be a little bit bullshit...
    if u dont feel fine to do always french kissing, owo, cim or anal..
    ..just DONT put them to ur profile.

    And i think that if each client takes a shower when he comes to u, then he should smells nice no?
    I know that someone can be very terrible, maybe he can has something on his cock, so than is ok tell him sorry-no possible, but if this happen, i rather give him money back a ask him to leave, but thanks god it didnt happens yet.
    And if is somebody rude i just kick him out..
    But guys are often very unfriendly to phone, so i just will not take them..

    Anyway, if u are always nice and friendly, they are nice to u as well.

    If i did all services only by sympathy, then i had just few clients per week.

    So this isnt porn biz, this is escort biz..
    I know that u can choose ur partner for movie, but here no. U never can know which guy will cum, so who will cum, he will cum. And u hav to accept it and try ur best through that if he looks ok or no.

    Sorry, just my opinion.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stella baby View Post
    there is OWO among your favorites and have some bad comment, that says you dont do it although it among your favorite! But they did not mention that you gave any money back!
    Everybody know, that i've owo in my favorites only 1week......

    And i won't do owo if someone doesn't want it

    Anyway I DON'T do owo for EXTRA charge, it's included, so then i DON'T hav to give back any money to anybody.......

    And i WON'T do owo, if my mouth or gingivae are bloodily......

    As well i WON'T do owo if i'm not sure about my health......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •