Thread: Dating Website

Default Dating Website

so i was on a dating website for a while and then decided to leave because there were too many dogs

when deleting my account i said 'too many dogs', just being honest like, anyway I got a reply from some stuck up admin wanker saying i was not welcome back and that my ip was now banned from that said site

obviously a bitter fat ugly old bint that took offence, no doubt if she ate less did a bit of excercise and splashed out on a bit of plastic surgery things might be different but now i reckon she is blaming me for her inadequacies

the arrogance of some people eh ?

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    so i was on a dating website for a while and then decided to leave because there were too many dogs

when deleting my account i said 'too many dogs', just being honest like, anyway I got a reply from some stuck up admin wanker saying i was not welcome back and that my ip was now banned from that said site

obviously a bitter fat ugly old bint that took offence, no doubt if she ate less did a bit of excercise and splashed out on a bit of plastic surgery things might be different but now i reckon she is blaming me for her inadequacies

ur not funny at all...ha

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by svetlana View Post
    ur not funny at all...ha
    I think he is fooking hilarious

Blog Entries

I think it was the fact that the women he didn't fancy were rejecting him that made him really sore.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

CoolJay (20-11-12), happygolucky (20-11-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I think it was the fact that the women he didn't fancy were rejecting him that made him really sore.
    With that winning personality?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UncleBob For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (20-11-12), happygolucky (20-11-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UncleBob View Post
    With that winning personality?
    I think its time for TR Dallas's,"oh lord its hard to be humble",lol.

Classic Alec Horan piss take ...
    Who loves ya baby......!!

I can but fully agree with, Alec, as usual

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post

Alex brah, calling someone ugly does not make you more attractive, calling someone fat does not make you any less fatter, calling someone an ugly dog does not make you anymore dashing and handsome.

Quote from the movie Mean Girls, great movie

Oh and PS was it Plentyoffish yeah?you cheap bastard too!
    Last edited by Dub Lad; 20-11-12 at 15:18.