Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    You are a dirty dirty girl Mrs. Paws!!!

Mr. Paws
    and u aren't darling??

Default Anon163

Ya Mr Big Sounds Like Sex And City Ha Ha

Reviews

Wink To My Dearest Wife

If there were no dirty girls like you sweetheart then there would no no dirty men like me!!! But that would be no fun at all ..........

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

sex and the city, ojojoj

Carrie, Samantha, Miranda & Charlotte

Blog Entries

Most of the programme was bullshit Pat and we both know what they were referring to, whether they are correct or not is another matter ............ but they claim it was a Norhtern Irish gentleman who owned this site.

Paws
    I think I can guess because sounds like a stupid allegation that has been made before. I considered a law suit over the slander it is before, but my lawyers told me it would cost hundreds of thousands and take years, though I'd probably get most of the money back eventually... But I figured, do I really want to waste so much energy on that shit instead of putting it into this site that I love? Maybe I shall reconsider though. It is total bullshit and these fuckers only say it because they think I'll never take them to court, but maybe that isn't the case.

no dirtt

no party

Mrs.Paws

Default Wat I Think

Pat Wat I Think They Jealous 2 Think A Lady And I Mean Lady Can Run This Site Thats Just My Thoughts

As It Was All Sour Faced Ladies Talking

Reviews

Thumbs down Trash Tv

If it's any consolation Pat us "punters" came out looking fairly bad too .............. apparently we are all depraved, sick, twisted perverts preying on innocent young girls being trafficked and forced into Ireland's sleazy sex trade by maniac pimps!! Why bother even watch this tabloid shit anyway?!?!?!?!?!

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

9. Default

They said an ex Ruc Officer from the North I believe .............. ???

Paws

26-04-08, 05:23 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Appoline
    Because voices are unique, like DNA, right?!
    Sorry girl, but you are acting crazy now.
    I have also had problems with my ad going up and how it is managed etc. in the past and it is very frustrating I know! But still!
    Must be because I am white, eh! These damn anti- whites at E-I, They hate me!!!

Sorry girl. but that voice belongs to an Irish girl who goes out with a Nortthern Irish pimp who use to run agencys and brothels in Ireland, and who gave the former owner of this site, Jay, such a hard time that Jay sold it to him. But I have been told it's been sold since.

Did you think I was lying?

10. Default free advertising

that has got to be the best publicity ive ever seen , and thought it showed e-i in good lite. as it deserves

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast