Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Major profit at the races this weekend ! BOOOM !!! :D

Reviews

no dominion tomro folks...3.20 southwell for mr lee

‎3.25 Wexford Knockcroghery

‎2.25 Wexford Marshim

2 at wexford are tips
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

Reviews

In fact thinking of the football tomorrow and was looking at a cheeky double galatassary and celtic works out at 13/1...and if your feeling lucky pop in sheffield united (big faves 2mrro against crewe) that bumps the treble up to 21/1..

Good luck whatever you do !
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jaygoodtimes View Post
    lol I once put a large some of money on a horse odds were 2/7...he fell over the first hurdle and a 50/1 horse won the race :/ best keeping what you have in your wallet vsg....betting game is for fools
    Thanks Jay,well the money is not in the wallet as it keeps disappearing on me,I have a black hole in my life.

Reviews

4:10 Wolverhampton 'cookie crumbles' I just layed him at 7/1 on bet365 so not sure what price he is elsewhere...

Bourne in the last ascot @ 5/1

Hope nobody wasted their money on europa league tonight, so unpredictable

Good luck

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jaygoodtimes View Post
    4:10 Wolverhampton 'cookie crumbles' I just layed him at 7/1 on bet365 so not sure what price he is elsewhere...

Bourne in the last ascot @ 5/1

Hope nobody wasted their money on europa league tonight, so unpredictable

Good luck
    1/2 not too bad..cookie crumble broke my heart the useless junkies bastard!! haha

Reviews

Okay guys and gals...confident of some winners tomorrow..Henderson is coming with force

Heres my fourfold for tomorrow

Silviniaco Conti @ 9/4
    Finian's Rainbow @ 10/11
    Oscar Whisky @ 8/11
    Arsenal @ 8/11

Have on good authority that Long run is not a cert and that ruby walshe was brought over specifically to ride silvinicaco conti...

Singles and doubles advised..also at 3/1 Pepite rose is another tip..

Good luck guys

Reviews

Loyal Royal 6/1.... A frustrating horse but I think tomorrow will see a change, graham lee on board too

2:20 Brave spartacus

3pm Swiss cross 5/1 won last week as well, danger in this race Six wives 8/1

Good luck all

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaygoodtimes For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Thanks jgt. Hope there betr than the last ones, ha ha. What odds for swansea to win the capital one cup? Are they worth a gamble?
    Just dont go mad mate haha

8/1 for swansea I think thats a good bet actually

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaygoodtimes For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Swiss cross was second at 7/2. How did the others do? Any luck jgt?
    There was an abondoned meeting so only one of the bets was good to go and that was swiss cross...

Jamie Quinn has said he sas a very good tip for Friday so I,ll ask If I can post it here when he gives it to me tomorrow.

Watch this space though for tomorrows racing and good luck..

That swansea bet is looking ever more likely with us getting knocked out last night to bradford..Shocking

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaygoodtimes For This Useful Post:

Reviews

8PM DUNDALK MONA BROWN ! TONIGHT TIP ! A lad got word from the owner and this guy made me plenty of money in the past few months... GET ON IT !

Got word that 'Hes our music' ha also a great chance in this..Not sure what I,ll do in this one
    Last edited by Jaygoodtimes; 12-12-12 at 19:08.

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast