Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Straight or bi sexual?!

Okay, Rachel and Renatha refrain from personal insults, its fecking low.
    Keep thread on topic, it is actually a good one.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nicole For This Useful Post:

benin (20-11-12), nautural bbw (20-11-12), Rachel Divine (20-11-12), Renatha Lopez (20-11-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    Okay, Rachel and Renatha refrain from personal insults, its fecking low.
    Keep thread on topic, it is actually a good one.
    Sure. No problem.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

benin (20-11-12), nautural bbw (20-11-12), Nicole (20-11-12), Renatha Lopez (20-11-12), samlad (20-11-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Rachel View Post
    We live in a world changing every day. Mentality changes as well. Now, the best part of it is to be able to know your sexual orientation and have a name for it.How some people feel and how actually should be called is the difference.If I am a woman and a TS not completely changed is a woman as well, I see it quiet wrong. As society we can say "he is a woman" when is not not.I find it somehow a try to confuse and convince TS customer he is seeing a woman, even if what he wants is to suck a dick , which is gay..Once the majority accept themselves and make the difference between genders based on real facts it will be much easier to deal with everything and be happier in the society.Hiding can not be easy, lie to yourself it is worst ... I apologize if I offended , not my intention.
    I really don't see why any labellling is required but that appears to be something that society is comfortable with. If I want to suck a cock, I will, if that is the act that society uses to label me as gay or bisexual, sobeit. It means nothing to me, I am just happy in thr knowledge that I can fo this, I do not look for a label nor need one from anyone nor do I hide my preferences. At the end of the day, if all is consensual why is thete a need to label the participants and why must we reagard ourselves as gay, bi or anything.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MrFussy For This Useful Post:

Clyde (20-11-12), nautural bbw (20-11-12), Nicole (20-11-12), Rachel Divine (20-11-12), Renatha Lopez (20-11-12), samlad (20-11-12), Tommy H (20-11-12), wolfie (20-11-12)

Quote Originally Posted by MrFussy View Post
    I really don't see why any labellling is required but that appears to be something that society is comfortable with. If I want to suck a cock, I will, if that is the act that society uses to label me as gay or bisexual, sobeit. It means nothing to me, I am just happy in thr knowledge that I can fo this, I do not look for a label nor need one from anyone nor do I hide my preferences. At the end of the day, if all is consensual why is thete a need to label the participants and why must we reagard ourselves as gay, bi or anything.
    Because of the confusion created by using the word "straight" to describe a person who feel attraction for same sex ..
    To say a TS is a woman, still not in full change, it is quiet wrong.
    Last edited by Rachel Divine; 20-11-12 at 13:20.

What Clyde said ... Bless..

Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    Rachael, you seem to have some agenda here (as always) or chip on your shoulder.

Mods, any chance this thread can be locked. It's been 37 pages, and doesn't look like it will reach a conclusion any time soon because of certain people.
    I disagree, if you cant handle the heat get outta the kitchen....

Nothing like that at all. Does it really take 37 pages, not posts to keep asking pretty much the same questions. This thread died a long time ago.
    Then move on to the next thread babe.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (20-11-12), WatWatWat (20-11-12)

Maybe some other posters should take your advice.
    You're still here....

ffs enjoy the sunshine......

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MrFussy View Post
    Very good post Fussy. THe dreadful word LABELLING wheather it be sexual or every day living is often a scourge used to put people of "different" ways in a particular box.
    On reading back over this thread however its very interesting (and sometimes confusing) how we have so many varied opinion on sexual gender and how we view this. But thats life I guess and lots of us agree to disagree on this subject.
    Its a lot more interesting than I could ever have imagined

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wolfie For This Useful Post:

Clyde (20-11-12), Rachel Divine (20-11-12)

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Then move on to the next thread babe.
    I think I'll do the same It's a great debate with some Fascinating answers I hope this thread goes on but with no jibes Renatha's and Rachel's points are very valid and it's good to talk out in the open.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (20-11-12), SophieX (20-11-12)

Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast