Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jesus christ f*ck!

Reviews

Angry Jesus christ f*ck!

Warning: this thread contains language that is suitable for no one. Those of you with weak constitutions, leave right now or perish in the vulgarity.

FUCKING PEDESTRIANS! FUCKING FUCKS THINK THEY OWN THE FUCKING ROADS! "Oh hi! I'm a shit head pedestrian who has no brain whatsoever! Derp de derp! Oh I need to cross the road now! I won't bother checking to see if cars are coming! DERP!"

They all ought to be shot! Especially them young ones in their teens! No fucking comprehension of crossing a road safely! Then they fecking be all fecking cheeky and fecking acting the fecking maggot the fecking shit faced pricks!

I mean like.... you're just driving through town minding your own fecking business then people just walk right onto the road without even bothering to look, forcing you to slam the brakes and they look at ya as though to say "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU DRIVE ON THE ROAD!".

God please..... please just give me a tank with the speed of an Aston Martin that is armed with duel front flamethrowers!

FFS NO BLOODY WONDER SO MANY PEOPLE DIE ON THE ROADS! First you've drivers who have no idea what the fucking jesus the speed limit means! Then you've drivers who go at 2km per hour! Then you've fucking kamikaze motor cyclists! Then you've buses and truckers thinking they own the fucking road! THEN THE FUCKING PEDESTRIANS WHO DON'T HAVE THE FUCKING PATIENCE TO WAIT UNTIL THE FUCKING LIGHT IS GREEN FOR THEM TO GO!!

FUCK!!!!!

*rant over*
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 15-11-12 at 17:56.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

benin (15-11-12), diannasweet (16-11-12), mer (15-11-12)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlXwumQxrRw

They probably havn't see this ,,
    Some people have to have the last word,
    but they don't actually want you to stop talking,
    as they like the sound of their own voices too much.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amylove69 For This Useful Post:

Desirable Encounters (16-11-12), diannasweet (16-11-12), ladiesman217 (15-11-12), Sexy Sofie (16-11-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I love my Bullbar's.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WatWatWat For This Useful Post:

benin (15-11-12)

Reviews

how many times have you been a pedestrian and join others at a crossing.
    a while goes by, you look at the button and no one has pressed it. sheep!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

Sexy Sofie (16-11-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WatWatWat View Post
    I love my Bullbar's.
    They made me take mine off,.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

benin (15-11-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Warning: this thread contains language that is suitable for no one. Those of you with weak constitutions, leave right now or perish in the vulgarity.

FUCKING PEDESTRIANS! FUCKING FUCKS THINK THEY OWN THE FUCKING ROADS! "Oh hi! I'm a shit head pedestrian who has no brain whatsoever! Derp de derp! Oh I need to cross the road now! I won't bother checking to see if cars are coming! DERP!"

They all ought to be shot! Especially them young ones in their teens! No fucking comprehension of crossing a road safely! Then they fecking be all fecking cheeky and fecking acting the fecking maggot the fecking shit faced pricks!

I mean like.... you're just driving through town minding your own fecking business then people just walk right onto the road without even bothering to look, forcing you to slam the brakes and they look at ya as though to say "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU DRIVE ON THE ROAD!".

God please..... please just give me a tank with the speed of an Aston Martin that is armed with duel front flamethrowers!

FFS NO BLOODY WONDER SO MANY PEOPLE DIE ON THE ROADS! First you've drivers who have no idea what the fucking jesus the speed limit means! Then you've drivers who go at 2km per hour! Then you've fucking kamikaze motor cyclists! Then you've buses and truckers thinking they own the fucking road! THEN THE FUCKING PEDESTRIANS WHO DON'T HAVE THE FUCKING PATIENCE TO WAIT UNTIL THE FUCKING LIGHT IS GREEN FOR THEM TO GO!!

FUCK!!!!!

*rant over*
    I was just wondering was it you that ran Mer into the ditch ?.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

That's all well and good, but.....

1) This is Ireland not America!

2) I'm talking about pedestrians who cross where there isn't a zebra crossing for 100 miles away!

3) LDM is always right! Except when he's wrong.....
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Drivers are no saint either
    I was about to enter pedestrian crossing in Aberdeen,shortly after light changed to green for me,and If I would do one or more steps,I would get knocked by a car Driver stopped shortly afterwards,and drove away.There was a delivery truck on my right,so guy might not see me,but it doesn't explain driving at speed at red light
    On the way back from town center I stand at same crossing again.After light for pedestrians turned to green another car drove though at speed,and stopped few meters away.
    Do some ppl get driving licence at flea market

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aggie For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (15-11-12), max california (15-11-12), Sexy Sofie (16-11-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Agnieszka View Post
    Drivers are no saint either
    I was about to enter pedestrian crossing in Aberdeen,shortly after light changed to green for me,and If I would do one or more steps,I would get knocked by a car Driver stopped shortly afterwards,and drove away.There was a delivery truck on my right,so guy might not see me,but it doesn't explain driving at speed at red light
    On the way back from town center I stand at same crossing again.After light for pedestrians turned to green another car drove though at speed,and stopped few meters away.
    Do some ppl get driving licence at flea market
    ^^^
    The amount of idiots in cars who think pedestrian crossings with people on them is discretionary is frightening.
    Guy drove past me on one this evening, missed me by a few inches.... the cunt waved
    Last edited by max california; 15-11-12 at 23:04. Reason: Spelling
    There is nothing worse for the lying soul than the mirror of reality

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to max california For This Useful Post:

Aggie (16-11-12), ladiesman217 (15-11-12), Sexy Sofie (16-11-12), very shy guy (16-11-12)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast