Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: So Dom ladies?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishAlex View Post
    If I was into this, I'd prefer a dildo that has a suction cup so you can attach it to the floor, make the guy feck himself then you can give his balls a good kicking at the same time. Everyone's a winner
    Note to self, get suction dick thingy. Brilliant Alex, for someone who isn't into this. Xx

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    Note to self, get suction dick thingy. Brilliant Alex, for someone who isn't into this. Xx
    I have some imagination love, and I'd rather make someone do those crazy things to their own backsides while I sat drinking tea, having a cigarette and deciding what to do next

Maybe it's time I got some dom training. I'd be scared of killing the person though. All these safe words and the like, yawn. I'd be telling them to shut their mouths, I will decide when it's enough. And that's not really how it works. Or is it?
    He felt her hands slide slowly up his thigh, he couldn't stop himself from growing hard. She caught his eye and in that second he knew: This erotic, sensual Lady is bold if she is anything. She would be upto mischief in no time...
    Some things never change

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishAlex View Post
    I have some imagination love, and I'd rather make someone do those crazy things to their own backsides while I sat drinking tea, having a cigarette and deciding what to do next

Maybe it's time I got some dom training. I'd be scared of killing the person though. All these safe words and the like, yawn. I'd be telling them to shut their mouths, I will decide when it's enough. And that's not really how it works. Or is it?
    Tomorrow over cocktails. Promise.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Violette For This Useful Post:

EnglishAlex (14-11-12)

A soup ladle is good fun when you get someone from behind as they are bending over.. Slip it between the leggs and pull back sharply!
    Is it just me who finds doing stuff like this funny?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

dublinguy69 (15-11-12), Violette (14-11-12)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234