Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Best Lesbian Duo In Dublinnnnnn

  1. #1

    Default Best Lesbian Duo In Dublinnnnnn

    Hiiiiiiii!!!!! Carmen and Malena back in Dublin We have been on holidays, resting, enjoying the sun..............now we are looking forward to see u again . Sorry for not answering your calls
    We are the best lesbian duo in Dublin, we are real Spanish girls, we have real sex between us and u. Young, friendly, fit.... you will enjoy every minute with us

    Our phone number is 085 7714363

    All our reviews are good, as u can see in our profile

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/117/S...scort-duo.html


    U have to try ussssss
    The REAL lesbian duo !!!!! CLG (Cheeky Lesbian Girls)

    REVIEWS: http://www.escort-ireland.com/117/du...t-reviews.html

    Duo recession rates!!!
    200 half hour
    400 an hour


    0833776030 Call us now!!!!

    We have someone taking care of us, so be nice He`s not coming into the room with us

    Fan n.1 Brucealmighty

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,207
    Reviews
    31

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanish Malena and Carmen View Post
    Hiiiiiiii!!!!! Carmen and Malena back in Dublin We have been on holidays, resting, enjoying the sun..............now we are looking forward to see u again . Sorry for not answering your calls
    We are the best lesbian duo in Dublin, we are real Spanish girls, we have real sex between us and u. Young, friendly, fit.... you will enjoy every minute with us

    Our phone number is 085 7714363

    All our reviews are good, as u can see in our profile

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/117/S...scort-duo.html


    U have to try ussssss

    I'll have to go for the hat-trick!!

    Welcome back, ladies - to all interested parties, the above is completely true. If you want to see two beautiful, busty, sexy girls get it on with each other and you, then call that number...
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceAlmighty View Post
    I'll have to go for the hat-trick!!

    Welcome back, ladies - to all interested parties, the above is completely true. If you want to see two beautiful, busty, sexy girls get it on with each other and you, then call that number...

    Thanks for the warm welcome.....ur our fun number 1, as we say in our sign

    We are ready tomorrow to welcome every people who want to meet us!!!!!
    The REAL lesbian duo !!!!! CLG (Cheeky Lesbian Girls)

    REVIEWS: http://www.escort-ireland.com/117/du...t-reviews.html

    Duo recession rates!!!
    200 half hour
    400 an hour


    0833776030 Call us now!!!!

    We have someone taking care of us, so be nice He`s not coming into the room with us

    Fan n.1 Brucealmighty

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,207
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanish Malena and Carmen View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome.....ur our fun number 1, as we say in our sign

    We are ready tomorrow to welcome every people who want to meet us!!!!!

    Form an orderly queue Behind me
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •