Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Revenge - A Dish Best Served Warm!!!

Reviews

Would'nt want to get on the wrong side of you ladies,I think I would even decline a glass of water!!!!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mature abby View Post
    i should of your right or pinched his keys lol
    Sorry Abby for getting you mixed up with Kate,snapping the key off in the car would be a real nice way of getting revenge,either that setting the car on fire with the dozy sod inside of it.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

One time at dinner with friends,my dog came up to the table and licked my friends plate while he was nt looking.i got a fit of laughing and couldnt tell him.He continued to eat the dinner and finnished the lot.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Big J For This Useful Post:

NewMoon (11-11-12), Stephanie (11-11-12)

Quote Originally Posted by newballsplease View Post
    Would'nt want to get on the wrong side of you ladies,I think I would even decline a glass of water!!!!!!!
    We recycle those or just top up the un-drank ones.

My dad was a bit of a bollix , so my mum would often tip her fag ash into his dinner. while he wasnt looking. Sad
    Whether you think you can or can't, you're right - Henry Ford

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Big J View Post
    One time at dinner with friends,my dog came up to the table and licked my friends plate while he was nt looking.i got a fit of laughing and couldnt tell him.He continued to eat the dinner and finnished the lot.
    The dog could not have been too hungry Big J,I know one or two that would wolf whatever was on the plate down in seconds.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

Big J (12-11-12), Lilian (11-11-12)

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    Sorry Abby for getting you mixed up with Kate,snapping the key off in the car would be a real nice way of getting revenge,either that setting the car on fire with the dozy sod inside of it.
    Nahh just get 10 bottles og nailpolish in a color thats REALLY bright and oposed to his carcolor and slowly and artfullly pour them over the car , take your time if you can and savour the moment ! UHYEAHYESBABYTHATSSOOOOOOOGOOOOODMHMMMYES
    then watch him discover the freshly redecorated car and have another headorgasm ,,,

Please be aware that its a crime to do that ! so cover up have a look for CCTV and wear gloves , dispose the tools far away from your usual routes and make shure you dont have witness
    Last edited by lilian; 11-11-12 at 18:45.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lilian For This Useful Post:

FuntimeswithU (11-11-12), Sexy Samantha British (11-11-12), very shy guy (11-11-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lilian View Post
    Nahh just get 10 bottles og nailpolish in a color thats REALLY bright and oposed to his carcolor and slowly and artfullly pour them over the car , take your time if you can and savour the moment ! UHYEAHYESBABYTHATSSOOOOOOOGOOOOODMHMMMYES
    then watch him discover the freshly redecorated car and have another headorgasm ,,,

Please be aware that its a crime to do that ! so cover up have a look for CCTV and wear gloves , dispose the tools far away from your usual routes and make shure you dont have witness
    Acid will also destroy the paint work,Iactually know 2 people that has it happen to their cars.

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    Acid will also destroy the paint work,Iactually know 2 people that has it happen to their cars.
    yes but nailpolish is easier to come by and looks so much prettier

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lilian View Post
    yes but nailpolish is easier to come by and looks so much prettier
    Not on a car though,lol.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast