Thread: Trafficking in Persons Report 2008

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation re question

i think it means any ladies r children brought in 2 irelandby force that dont want 2 work in job we do will b in BIG SHIT if caught

well thats wat i made off tread

mayb i m wrong but thats wat i picked up in it <hope im correct>

rachel
    Last edited by lorna123; 05-06-08 at 04:57.

Reviews

Exclamation Report!!

Basically it's a report into Human trafficking in Ireland, it gives out that Ireland has a poor track record for legislating (making laws) against trafficking but they are improving and by June 2008 they should be in full complience (meet a standard) with European minimum standards.
    At the moment if a person that has been trafficked and found they will be dealt with on an individual basis (no set procedure yet) and given support not Big shit!! The Big shit will be on the people who trafficked them.
    Hope this helps, I can go on like Quaterpounder would LOL but you get the point.

Just to add I did say at the top that Ireland was improving, that comment was only relating to the laws against trafficking, I did not comment on the fact that Ireland is getting worse for trafficking because Patricia made that bit clear in her comment
    Last edited by anon361; 05-06-08 at 07:35. Reason: extra bit on end

Question why worst?

Why Ireland it is getting worst ??

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    Basically it's a report into Human trafficking in Ireland, it gives out that Ireland has a poor track record for legislating (making laws) against trafficking but they are improving and by June 2008 they should be in full complience (meet a standard) with European minimum standards.
    At the moment if a person that has been trafficked and found they will be dealt with on an individual basis (no set procedure yet) and given support not Big shit!! The Big shit will be on the people who trafficked them.
    Hope this helps, I can go on like Quaterpounder would LOL but you get the point.

Just to add I did say at the top that Ireland was improving, that comment was only relating to the laws against trafficking, I did not comment on the fact that Ireland is getting worse for trafficking because Patricia made that bit clear in her comment

ANON YA B**TARD, just saw what you said LOL

My last post will touch on this in a couple of days, I have personnel experience of the state failing to protect Children (not trafficking issues admittedly) The word Children in that report just made my Heart sink to my stomach, what goes through peoples mind, I just don’t know

Best Regards Anon.