Thread: Massage Palour Dublin City Centre

1. Default Massage Palour Dublin City Centre

Hey guys,

Hope your all doing well. There is a plethora of wonderful ladies on this site, some I have already been able to have the pleasure of meeting.

Sometimes however, I like to do a cheeky walk in at a massage palour that you find on the streets. Obviously I am looking for one which offers at least HJ, but preferably ones that also offer BJ for a bit more.

Can people advise me on any palours in the D1, D2 area that offer these extra services. Would love to get a list of a few to try out!

There's an Oriental one near Fitzsimons in Temple Bar. I'll get my thinking cap on and let you know if i remember the name, pretty erotic massage was had and a happy ending. 8/10

Here's a new one on me - I am getting ads for a massage parlour on Capel Street on Facebook this morning, of all places!

I am not suggesting for one minute that it is anything but a reputable business but the pictures of very hot black girls all over the site when you click through would make you think there is more to that than meets the eye.