Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Well done Celtic.

Reviews

Default Well done Celtic.

Congratulations to Celtic on a famous win over Barcelona,not bad for a club that is 125 years old,another famous night for the hoops.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

Big J (08-11-12), Clyde (08-11-12), Derry lad (07-11-12), EricCuntona (07-11-12), JohnRambo (07-11-12), Morpheus (07-11-12), NewMoon (08-11-12), Rachel Divine (08-11-12)

Reviews

An unbelievable result!! Well done Celtic and Neil Lennon!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    Congratulations to Celtic on a famous win over Barcelona,not bad for a club that is 125 years old,another famous night for the hoops.
    smashing result for the Bhoys! was flicking trough the utd game and celtic game. they were brilliant. well done lads

Many so called bigger and better teams have crumbled under the pressure Barcelona put on teams, Celtic’s defending tonight was one of the best defensive performances I’ve seen in a very long time. They kept their shape, everyman did their bit and closed down a Barca man when they had the ball, they were magnificent. And when they had their chances they took them. Fantastic performance.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

Derry lad (07-11-12), EricCuntona (07-11-12)

Reviews

Astonishing result - maybe the rugby lads have a hope against the Springboks ...

Nah, don't think so.

Reviews

!!! WATT a night!!!
    Wee Watt, what a player!! Fast and hungry, knew that he would cause bother to barca! Good lad! A star in the making!

Wanyama, another excellent performance, got to be worth serious lolly now, would love him to stay but i think the english clubs are going to chase him hard now.

Forster, got to be the best goalie in the UK?? 2 great games from him against arguably the best team in the world??

Samaras, wtf?? sell him if any one's buying!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

It was a great pass. I just finished it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to WatWatWat For This Useful Post:

Derry lad (07-11-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by watwatwat View Post
    it was a great pass. I just finished it.
    rotfl!! So good they named u 3 times!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Derry lad For This Useful Post:

AbsoluteNoob (08-11-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Derry lad View Post
    !!! WATT a night!!!
    Wee Watt, what a player!! Fast and hungry, knew that he would cause bother to barca! Good lad! A star in the making!

Wanyama, another excellent performance, got to be worth serious lolly now, would love him to stay but i think the english clubs are going to chase him hard now.

Forster, got to be the best goalie in the UK?? 2 great games from him against arguably the best team in the world??

Samaras, wtf?? sell him if any one's buying!
    He is some keeper Derry Lad,Lennon got most of them for little or nothing,2 great games against Barca,should have had a draw in Madrid.

Reviews

Delighted for Celtic, brilliant result, this is why I love the sport of football, anything can happen. (Cliche, I know, lol)

That Victor Wanyama fella is tops, Celtic would do well to keep hold of him, but if not, they'll get top dollar. Agree about Fraser Forster, stunning keeper, a steal at £2 million.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast