Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
Langer,

This in written with both humour but also some seriousness.
fyi, its impossible to get me pissed as all my posts are written calmly and are given consideration,

Mind you don’t run over the cat while you’re backpedaling that fast,
If your apology is genuine to her, your going to have to do better then that, you called her...let me see...

Speaking Pidgin English

Specking like Tonto/Man Friday both of which are racist, as they are fictional characters designed to reinforce outdated stereotypes

She may have the entire works of Shakespeare at home for all you know you seem to be eqating an odd word misplaced here and there with having a sub standard intellect, very presumptuous of you.

All in all,

In fairness Langer, pretty low, and your final comments had vemom in them.
Nothing wrong with a bit of a Piss take, and she seems eminently capable of defending herself and returning in kind

But I don’t buy for a second that you went to all that trouble just to get a rise outa me, or anyone buys it either, no sorry, it was meant alright..

I work with East Europeans at times, and our lives are somtimes in each others hands using equipment and we don’t have one common word to exchange apart for grubs & up, but we get on with it, why can’t you and anyone having a pop at her praise how good her English is and her efforts to improve herself, instead of knocking it all the time

If there’s thing I can’t stand about the Irish, it’s Nitpicking, and thats best left to the Binobos, are you a Binobo Langer LOL ?

Your not doing much for bord falite or the term land of a thousand welcomes...
Quarterpoundher its late and I'm tired but I will say you are way to serious. How could I possibly have made you think that I was suggesting it was created to get a rise out of you? It was merely a sarcastic reply to an arrogant post.

She may have the entire works of Shakespeare at home for all you know you seem to be eqating an odd word misplaced here and there with having a sub standard intellect, very presumptuous of you.
I didnt think to suggest she was dumb so how was I presumptuous?

But to think I could have called her a chimp without being offensive if I had just worded it like you and put LOL after it. Damm but I'll know next time

Nitpicking, and thats best left to the Binobos, are you a Binobo Langer LOL
Of course my apology is not serious no more than my attack was and no there was no venom at any time.

But as you said she is more than capable of taking care of herself and I believe quick enough to give it. That being the case the rules are self explanatory 'Dont put up your gloves unless you can take it on the chin'.

Anyway if it was not so late I'd lean to being more longwinded but it is and I cant.'