Thread: Sony Ericsson Tipo

Reviews

Arrow Sony Ericsson Tipo

Anyone got this phone, or know what it is like in general? I'm thinking about buying it. Just want to know is it easy enough to use for your first touch screen phone, and also (most important thing) is the battery life good on it? I'm caught between that, and a Samsung Galaxy Y or Samsung Mini, but my favourite would be the Sony Ericsson Tipo.

Anyone got any good tips?? (Best battery life for me is what i'm trying to get)

Thanks

Reviews

all phones these days have shit battery life especially if your surfing the web it drains the life and soul out of it, i found the older phones with the buttons were 10 times better than the phones today, they made them too fancy looking and uses to much energy or something with the lights on it

older phones were great for texting you would not have to keep charging it, it would last a nearly a whole day lol

technology is gone to shit, they need to start developing a fecking battery that suits the phone and keeps her lit all day like the old phones lol

ohh ya to answer your question i aint got a clue about the phone lol
    Last edited by mer; 04-11-12 at 21:26.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mer For This Useful Post:

Rod Stewart (04-11-12)

Reviews

Mine is a HTC and battery not too bad Sony us my fav but opted against cos of the battery on them are a joke I suppose u get an app to turn off running app when u not using ur phone. So mayb Samsung all smart phones are hard on battery

5. The Following User Says Thank You to thumbles For This Useful Post:

Rod Stewart (04-11-12)