Thread: Why are Sundays soooo boring in Ireland?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Why are Sundays soooo boring in Ireland?

I know they don't have to be. It is a day off ( for a lot of us anyway ).

Is it an Irish thing ?

Is it a hangover from a childhood of having to go to mass in your Sunday best and go to your granny's in the afternoon?

Is it the prospect of work tomorrow ?

Is it the shite golden oldies on every radio station ?

Is the ancient cheesy theme music on tv and radio that always seems to accompany GAA?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to WTAT For This Useful Post:

warmcome (04-11-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WTAT View Post

Is it an Irish thing ?

Is it a hangover from a childhood of having to go to mass in your Sunday best and go to your granny's in the afternoon?

Is the ancient cheesy theme music on tv and radio that always seems to accompany GAA?
    Hangover Sundays are class. Lay on the couch all day watching movies then order takeout for dinner... pretty cool way to end a weekend I reckon.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Usernamed For This Useful Post:

WTAT (04-11-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I love sundays. Taking it easy and a few pints tonight.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WatWatWat For This Useful Post:

WTAT (04-11-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WTAT View Post

Is it an Irish thing ?

Maybe its because every Sunday there is a thread about how boring Sundays are

Reviews

Default sundays

Quote Originally Posted by redforever View Post
    Maybe its because every Sunday there is a thread about how boring Sundays are
    They don't have to be just Cum on EI and select a lady lots of options drive to have some fun drive home great start to the week

Reviews

sundays boring in Ireland?

They are far more boring in other countries, shops are closed and generally nothing to do.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dob For This Useful Post:

WTAT (04-11-12)

Try Kite-Surfing in Carlingford, amazing and the fresh air does wonders for your circulation

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

benin (04-11-12), Clyde (04-11-12), WTAT (04-11-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Try Kite-Surfing in Carlingford, amazing and the fresh air does wonders for your circulation
    I had a very interesting Sunday last week but unfortunately got injured !

Reviews

Sundays are the same as any other day you just have to make it that way. not everybody has a hangover on Sundays im fresh as a goose cause i dont drink!! if your dreading work well then quit and join the dole then you will find out just how boring life will be. People have to stop complaining about shit because your negative waves spread like flies to shite

and yes it is an irish thing people say ahh sundays are shit then the rest of the people will join in and say ohh yes it pretty shit day alright, and other people are like ohh my head i have some hangover why did i drink last night ohh im going to be sick all day now on the couch! then you have grown adults who think getting pissed is great, like really you cant be serious were not kids anymore its your life and if you want a shitty hangover every weekend well who am i to judge, but its people own fault if they have a shitty sunday!

and no i am not a follower i will not drink for the sake of been with others, i d rather stay inside like i always do and watch a movie or something then people in irish soceity think that i need to get out of the house and go drinking, you know what i say to them "fuck off" im not going to some stupid club and wasting money on stupid fucking alcohol just so i can be a brave little boy and look like a dickhead so to all you people that follow everybody else's footsteps like flys to shit enjoy your hangover on sunday morning and enjoy that sick feeling and negative thoughts cause you done it to yourself

Dont hit me with your negative waves people

enjoy Sunday its a Holey day after all

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mer For This Useful Post:

WTAT (04-11-12)

Reviews

^^^

What a load of shite, just because you're the forum negative nelly, constantly moaning about people who have money, jobs, who enjoy their lives, go out, have a few beers, have fun etc, wallowing in constant self pity and then talking bollox about nearly everyone here who enjoys a drink and laugh isn't helping your case at all.

Do something about it your shitty situation, it's not going to change unless you get pro active, fuck sake.
    Last edited by AbsoluteNoob; 04-11-12 at 16:39.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to AbsoluteNoob For This Useful Post:

Big J (04-11-12)