Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Sore mickey.....advice please!!!!!

Go to doctor, he can help for shure, if u stay like that doing nothing, its gonna be worst!

LAST 2 DAY`S!!!!

SERIOUSLY SEXY LADY, WET TIGHT PUSSY

~~~TO DIE, U HAVE TO BE ALIVE FIRST~~~

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sexy lady For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (31-10-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Stewart View Post
    The reason i asked for advice on here is because i thought if i described what i had that perhaps others have had the same thing as me at some stage and knew what i was talking about and could give some advice. That is the reason. Thanks to the one's who gave me valuable tips. Cheers.
    All joking aside Rod,you need to see your doctor.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Stewart View Post
    The reason i asked for advice on here is because i thought if i described what i had that perhaps others have had the same thing as me at some stage and knew what i was talking about and could give some advice. That is the reason. Thanks to the one's who gave me valuable tips. Cheers.
    The sooner you see a doctor, the better youll be, as the old saying goes, A stitch in time saves 9...

Reviews

Got some cream in the chemist today, has helped a little but i have made appointment for my GP for 2moro to have a look at it. I'm concerned now because it has gone on for a week, that is definitely not normal. But hopefully it's nothing serious.

My apologies to anyone who took offence or whatever to my post about this, i know it is a strange conversation but there have been stranger one's here several times before!! I asked for advice to see if anyone had encountered the same thing as i described and would've been able to give me advice on what they did to cure it/get rid of it. Anyway i'll get it checked out 2moro.

Cheers everyone for your help and advice. Appreciate it.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456