Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mine is too Small

Quote Originally Posted by NewMoon View Post
    And before you start it is not about that, take your mind out of the gutter for once .
    For those who had a late night and the eyes are not focusing yet, this is about
    P I C T U R E S

Can anyone tell me the best way to post a picture on the forum? What I’m doing is copying a picture from the web and pasting it into picture manager, paint or gimp, saving it to desktop and then uploading from there. But the picture is always too small. Where am I going wrong?

Thanks
    You can also do it another way like this, add picture to a facebook album, hit options, go to view image, get img url,

click the little image icon at as ya would, when click insert image it already set as from computer, change it to from url and untick the little box! 1 image at a time.

best way i have found it to upload pictures from a lady's advert page

Last edited by Candy8; 28-10-12 at 14:43.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Candy8 For This Useful Post:

NewMoon (28-10-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Candy8 View Post
    You can also do it another way like this, add picture to a facebook album, hit options, go to view image, get img url,

click the little image icon at as ya would, when click insert image it already set as from computer, change it to from url and untick the little box! 1 image at a time.

Thanks for that, and the pictures are not too bad

Quote Originally Posted by royaler View Post
    Cheers JC ... Doc was only explaining that to me last night over a few pints ... and now I have it in writing ... so what can I do next only experiment !!!!!
    Thanks James, I didn't hear a word you said, too busy looking at the picture
    I will try that bud and thanks for a detailed reply.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post

rabble rabble blah blah bah..

nice choice of pic to illustrate the point jimmy, wait what was it again? I got distracted
    Last edited by funlover12; 28-10-12 at 17:03.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

NewMoon (28-10-12)

Reviews

Shup Furzball... I'm only trying to help the little guy... He might be thick... how do we know?
    Thanks James.
    I'm a thick.
    Now I'm a thick that can post pics

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    Thanks James.
    I'm a thick.
    Now I'm a thick that can post pics
    You gotta prove it Tony... ya gotta prove it...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Candy8 View Post

Easier way...

Whilst viewing profile, click and drag image to top title bar of your browser (thats even above the address bar). Your mouse pointer will turn to a +. Drop it here (release your click) and the url for the image will pop into your address bar. copy and past the url and follow the [img] instructions above...

Hey presto.

Admin: obsolete picture removed

Tip no. 2...

Notice in the url that there occurs a "/1/" and also a "_1_" this is because this is profile pic no 1... paste the pic address 5 more times including the [img] & the [/img] on each address and change both the 1s to 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 in each paste to get....

Am I good or wha?????

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Candy8 (28-10-12), client030314 (29-10-12), funlover12 (31-10-12), NewMoon (28-10-12)

Thanks James it works
    Last edited by NewMoon; 28-10-12 at 19:07.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NewMoon For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (28-10-12)

Reviews

Ok.. bud... the easiest way to post a pic is this...

All inserted elements on this forum are surrounded by square brackets...

Pics will have a [img] before the URL and a [/img] after. The site on seeing a [img] will assume the text that follows is a picture address up to and until it gets a [/img]

So I go to google and type in “big boobs”.. A list of web pages comes up… I click on “Images” and a screen full of images appears. I click on the image I want and I am shown a preview… over to the right ther is a “Show full image” thingy, so I click on this and I see the full image on my screen.. nothing else..

Up above now in the address bar there is the URL address for this image… like this.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_jCinsji7Gg...ures+Set-2.jpg

Big long thing I know… I paste this into my thread reply and I put a [img] before it and a [/img] after it.. and hey presto…

If you do this in "Go Advanced" mode when doing your reply you can click “Preview Post” to check that it has actually worked before clicking “Submit Reply”

Hope this helps..

WOW that's some pair of bazooka's!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Stewart View Post
    WOW that's some pair of bazooka's!!!
    Not quite the point Rodders.. but noted all the same...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast