For more info about special 'Bank holiday' offer please call me to find out more

I'm young and beautiful girl with bubbly personality.
I won't make you feel uncomfortable when you come to visit me.
Also i'm not a time watcher so you won't feel rushed but remember one rule: You pay for the time not for the service. So whatever going to happen in arranged meeting it's totaly up to you; if you want to have nice, comfortable chat or really hot sex all over again, you choose.
You can always take a shower before or after. My place is nice and clean (as im allergic to dust) and i'm saying it only because i have two beautiful cats and i don't want any one to think it's a place of furr balls... People allergic to cats i apologize for any inconvenience but you can visit other beautiful girls listed on this website
I offer full service which is listed on my advertisement section.
On the phone i prefer to keep it nice & short as if you looking for chat phone line, sorry i don't offer that kind of service, i prefer talk face to face anyway.
Because i'm a busy person in my privet life and also i have studies going on i would like to see only two clients per day. Please respect my decision.
And last thing, please respect my time as i respect yours
fallow my simple rules and i cans how you heaven..........
XO