Thread: Dim your fecking lights!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Exclamation Dim your fecking lights!!

what really really puts my nuts in a bowl of stew is people that dont dim there lights for people that are walking!! i mean how bloody bleeding arsenuts hard can it be to dim your lights for people that are walking, its so annoying when your walking on a dark little country road and this dipshit is driving towards your with these big bright lights and you cant see a fecking thing i mean you cant even see the road in front of you like tonight i was walking with me dog on the road and this big tight vagina of a driver had full lights at me i cudnt see in front of me and i walked into the fucking ditch i must of looked like a right oul knob walking into a ditch and falling into a drain lol and you know what the cheeky bastard of a driver didnt even stop i was just dangling in the ditch down in the drain in cold bloody water and yes it was bloody cold i thought my testicles where going to explode i tell ya what its a good job he the driver didnt stop i was pretty embarrassed and well fucking angry ggrr

so get the word out there folks when you see a person walking on a road "DIM YOUR FUCKING LIGHTS"

from now on on me little night time walks im bringing my black widow slingshot with me and if i see a car on full lights imma take that fecker out and i am going to smash and break the shit out of there lights and if the drivers confront me imma kick his penis or if its a she imma slap her bean and rob her knickers!!!!!!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mer For This Useful Post:

Banjaxed (24-10-12), client030314 (24-10-12), Clyde (24-10-12), jamie quinn (25-10-12), Metro 6R4 (25-10-12), mymann (25-10-12), the traveller (25-10-12), very shy guy (24-10-12)