Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dim your fecking lights!!

Reviews

Exclamation Dim your fecking lights!!

what really really puts my nuts in a bowl of stew is people that dont dim there lights for people that are walking!! i mean how bloody bleeding arsenuts hard can it be to dim your lights for people that are walking, its so annoying when your walking on a dark little country road and this dipshit is driving towards your with these big bright lights and you cant see a fecking thing i mean you cant even see the road in front of you like tonight i was walking with me dog on the road and this big tight vagina of a driver had full lights at me i cudnt see in front of me and i walked into the fucking ditch i must of looked like a right oul knob walking into a ditch and falling into a drain lol and you know what the cheeky bastard of a driver didnt even stop i was just dangling in the ditch down in the drain in cold bloody water and yes it was bloody cold i thought my testicles where going to explode i tell ya what its a good job he the driver didnt stop i was pretty embarrassed and well fucking angry ggrr

so get the word out there folks when you see a person walking on a road "DIM YOUR FUCKING LIGHTS"

from now on on me little night time walks im bringing my black widow slingshot with me and if i see a car on full lights imma take that fecker out and i am going to smash and break the shit out of there lights and if the drivers confront me imma kick his penis or if its a she imma slap her bean and rob her knickers!!!!!!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mer For This Useful Post:

Banjaxed (24-10-12), client030314 (24-10-12), Clyde (24-10-12), jamie quinn (25-10-12), Metro 6R4 (25-10-12), mymann (25-10-12), the traveller (25-10-12), very shy guy (24-10-12)

Reviews

Good to see you back Mer - been to the GP yet?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hd7055 View Post
    Good to see you back Mer - been to the GP yet?
    nope just the same oul me i have nothing else to do and am bored i cud vanish again like the wind lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    what really really puts my nuts in a bowl of stew is people that dont dim there lights for people that are walking!! i mean how bloody bleeding arsenuts hard can it be to dim your lights for people that are walking, its so annoying when your walking on a dark little country road and this dipshit is driving towards your with these big bright lights and you cant see a fecking thing i mean you cant even see the road in front of you like tonight i was walking with me dog on the road and this big tight vagina of a driver had full lights at me i cudnt see in front of me and i walked into the fucking ditch i must of looked like a right oul knob walking into a ditch and falling into a drain lol and you know what the cheeky bastard of a driver didnt even stop i was just dangling in the ditch down in the drain in cold bloody water and yes it was bloody cold i thought my testicles where going to explode i tell ya what its a good job he the driver didnt stop i was pretty embarrassed and well fucking angry ggrr

so get the word out there folks when you see a person walking on a road "DIM YOUR FUCKING LIGHTS"

from now on on me little night time walks im bringing my black widow slingshot with me and if i see a car on full lights imma take that fecker out and i am going to smash and break the shit out of there lights and if the drivers confront me imma kick his penis or if its a she imma slap her bean and rob her knickers!!!!!!

Back on form Mer,another thing that annoys me is someone driving behind me with full headlights,that is what the fog lamps were invented for though.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

mymann (25-10-12)

Reviews

only back cause im bored outta me mind, just sat in a dark corner talking to myself for company for like 2 weeks lol

Reviews

Mer

We all love you here - don't doubt that.

Please talk to your GP - posting up/down threads here is not helping you.

Hd.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hd7055 View Post
    Mer

We all love you here - don't doubt that.

Please talk to your GP - posting up/down threads here is not helping you.

Hd.
    ya your right man i should log off again and go back to been a little loner with 0 contact with humans i should rob myself a x-mas pressie

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mer For This Useful Post:

jamie quinn (25-10-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    ya your right man i should log off again and go back to been a little loner with 0 contact with humans i should rob myself a x-mas pressie
    No, you should talk to people that can help.

You're not going to get the help you need here.

Am not having a go at you lad, very far from it. GET HELP.

Hd.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hd7055 For This Useful Post:

benin (25-10-12), Clyde (25-10-12)

Reviews

I'd like to add my tuppence worth.
    Turn off your fecking fog lights, and the front ones.
    No! they're not driving lights! They're fog lights! and it's not foggy.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to longtipp For This Useful Post:

lfccork (25-10-12)

Reviews

welcome back mer hope you are keeping well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast