I don't use the chat room because I am busy, up and about doing things all day long.
The board it is easier because you leave the mesage and later on when I have a bit of free time check for replies. Alternative I use my email address were clients email me or few times I chat with clients with messenger that I use as the same as my email address.
Loads of girls haven't got a computer at work or home so it is impossible for them to chat also another girls don't have a clue of how to use this site properly or they don't want to use it as they hate their job so much they don't want to be involved here with clients or girls like me that they also hate me coz the fact that I love my work some girls think it is wrong to love it so you should avoid this kind of girls to making them a favor. This kind of girls should look for another job, asap as this job not good for their heads health if they don't like it.
Some people think we are a kind of a secta in this board heheheheh a friend of mine told me that when he saw me every day login in here, coz I have so much fun replying text to topics from guys like you. It is a cool time to pass my free time at home when I have it.
I do outcalls and no need to chat much with me prior the booking so feel free anytime to give me a call.

Thank you xxx xxxx

Sexy Naomi