Thread: How Clean

1. Default How Clean

Following on from the 'following on' thread and the recent others regarding strap on, and prostate massage, just how clean are the toys? How often do the ladies clean them, how, and do they ensure that all toys/fingers/etc are covered before insertion?

As I said in another thread, I'd be interested in trying this new experience, but then got thinking of sanitation.

Can anyone elaborate please?

J

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Condoms were a great invention.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to WatWatWat For This Useful Post:

Clyde (15-10-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by johnh View Post
    Following on from the 'following on' thread and the recent others regarding strap on, and prostate massage, just how clean are the toys? How often do the ladies clean them, how, and do they ensure that all toys/fingers/etc are covered before insertion?

As I said in another thread, I'd be interested in trying this new experience, but then got thinking of sanitation.

J
    Great minds think alike............fools seldom differ

[After every use!! And if im playing with my toys with client, i mesn if he uses my toy, i put the confom onQUOTE=johnh;909996]Following on from the 'following on' thread and the recent others regarding strap on, and prostate massage, just how clean are the toys? How often do the ladies clean them, how, and do they ensure that all toys/fingers/etc are covered before insertion?

J[/QUOTE]

Blog Entries

when i perform prostrate massage i always put a condom on my finger and with toys and strap on i always use a condom and always wash with detol or bleach them but make sure i rinse throughly afterwards
    Sexy English Exotic babe LET ME TAKE YOU TO MY LAND OF FANTASIES AND FORBIDDEN PLEASURE'S

100% GENUINE AND 100% INDEPENDENT AND DISCRETION ASSURED 100% LEGAL

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by toya View Post
    when i perform prostrate massage i always put a condom on my finger and with toys and strap on i always use a condom and always wash with detol or bleach them but make sure i rinse throughly afterwards
    Im glad you said you rinse them, Bleach!! could be sore , lol

use disposable condoms
    Who loves ya baby......!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

nautural bbw (15-10-12)

i am very funny about things like this,i always use a condom for toys.and i ude latex glove,similar tothe ones the doctors use for fimger

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nautural bbw For This Useful Post:

Clyde (15-10-12)