Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any NFL fans out there?

Default Any NFL fans out there?

Its been a belter of a season so far. My fins are doing better than I figured they would at this piont. Anyone else here watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by outsida View Post
    Its been a belter of a season so far. My fins are doing better than I figured they would at this piont. Anyone else here watch it.
    Yeah, avidly! Bi Patriots fan...a 3-2 start, but the fact they are playing more of a running game means that Brady will get more space in the pocket (instead of D's just running at him due to them being pass happy)

I can see the Pat's doing it this year...plus Hernandez must be back soon

Yeah a lot of teams are pushing the run game at the mo. We would be much worse off without Reggie.I have been pleasently suprised with how Tannehill has started.
    I think Hernandez could see some snaps this week.

Yep we had great win over Steelers last night

If your Fins can get a .50 record that will be amazing...and you have started well.

The Giants showed last year that if you become dependent on passing then the D can get at you, eveyone has picked that up and gone with the run. Yes Welker would have caught that pass on third down 999 times out of 1000, but Brady was getting too much pressure in general.

How did Welker drop that FFS????????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by TenneseeTitans View Post
    Yep we had great win over Steelers last night
    The Steelers Offensive line

Welker is a great route runner but his catching ability have always been questionable for me especially under pressure.

Finally CJ2K made an appearance, I was getting close to dropping him from my fantasy team.

Welker is a great route runner but his catching ability have always been questionable for me especially under pressure.
    I think that's it...pressure. He does crack...but never expected him to crack so badly on third down, that was perfectly thrown by Brady

Finally CJ2K made an appearance, I was getting close to dropping him from my fantasy team.
    Tennessee will be happy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast