Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: new naturist massage in cork

Reviews

If anyone does manage to get any extras at these places don't announce it here (unless you want the lady to lose her job). Just PM whoever has been asking about it. It's not that difficult. Thanking you.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbobbins View Post
    If anyone does manage to get any extras at these places don't announce it here (unless you want the lady to lose her job). Just PM whoever has been asking about it. It's not that difficult. Thanking you.
    Jim
    Really,think about it.these places either do or dont!
    If they dont they are certainly not going to be on the likes of this site checking what customers are saying about them, unless they are considering it.These businesses want business /turnover like everyone else and the girls are told whats acceptable in their own place and what isnt.
    This is a forum to discuss and moving things to private pms for fear of some ones boss reading it is OTT

I think at this stage we can safely assume there are and never will be extras available here. I have been a couple of times and like everyone says, the girls are crackers in all respects but you will come out of there walking funny from frustration.
    The massages are pretty good alright but to be honest there are professional masseuses out there and the prices are the same.
    Actually had a proper massage from a professional today for €24

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Talneo View Post
    I think at this stage we can safely assume there are and never will be extras available here. I have been a couple of times and like everyone says, the girls are crackers in all respects but you will come out of there walking funny from frustration.
    The massages are pretty good alright but to be honest there are professional masseuses out there and the prices are the same.
    Actually had a proper massage from a professional today for €24
    If a good real massage u should go joy a female black girl in cork u get a real professional massage great looking to

5. Default

Can you please pm me contact details for this black girl giving massage in cork, would like a massage from her, thanks.

6. Default

I see that they're now doing body to body massage. Anyone been in for one? What are they like?
    Last edited by schumacher; 09-01-14 at 10:01.

Quote Originally Posted by schumacher View Post
    I see that they're now doing body to body massage. Anyone been in for one? What are they like?
    Frustrating!! Still nothing extra on offer!!

Was there couple of days ago.
    Snotty irish.but but sexy bitch 35e for half hour.
    I was so intimidated by her I didn't dare ask for extras.
    Just off Washington street.
    But I must say it felt good.
    Kind of like cat not getting cream.
    I wanted her so bad to offer me something but then I kinda got stubborn.
    She asked was sell ok at the end.I said average and walked. Out.prick tease

Reviews

Been there and asked no go so never went back.

10. Default

They say they have BTB now. Did anyone try that?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast