Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: new naturist massage in cork

Curious about the BTB too, anyone? Worth trying?

2. Default

Sounds like fun

Quote Originally Posted by iloveapples View Post
    Was there couple of days ago.
    Snotty irish.but but sexy bitch 35e for half hour.
    I was so intimidated by her I didn't dare ask for extras.
    Just off Washington street.
    But I must say it felt good.
    Kind of like cat not getting cream.
    I wanted her so bad to offer me something but then I kinda got stubborn.
    She asked was sell ok at the end.I said average and walked. Out.prick tease
    Things have changed a bit. Happy ending now on offer but I would avoid it. Been there and it was anything but sensual. Felt really mechanic and the only moment she touched it is only at the end of the massage to finish it off asap. It was actually better and more sensual massage when there was no extra on offer.

How much ectra did she charge? Howndid you broach the subject? I tried months ago and she lost the rag at me!

Yeah I was in cork one day and rang her and booked a slot. Made my way to Washington st and she told me wait and text her at the exact time which was five minutes later. I did and she then gave me directions which weren't clear and she got annoyed on the phone and I thought to myself why should I hand over my money to this grump and I said to her - do you know what forget it - your attitude stinks. She texted me back immediately to say that she would never entertain me again to which I replied she wouldn't have to cos I wouldn't be texting her and her attitude would need to change!

Quote Originally Posted by mervetheperv View Post
    How much ectra did she charge? Howndid you broach the subject? I tried months ago and she lost the rag at me!

I asked her about the "full service", she charged me 100 for one hour massage with handjob, but I won't be ever going back.

Does she still wear a mask? She wore one the last time I visited her, that was strange as I'd seen her a couple of times without it so it didn't make a difference...

Did anyone try the other place in south terrace it has a similar ad

Washington St.

Nice figure, good massage in my opinion but the attitude is difficult to take. Have been three times, last time got a HJ but would have been more exciting with Mrs Palm and her 5 daughters! Mask was very off putting considering that I have seen her face.

S Tce

It has been a while but there are more working there, never got more than the massage and the B2B massage was almost clinical.

My opinions................

10. Default

How do you mean clinical? Anyone else been to South terrace recently, anything else on offer there yet?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast