Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new naturist massage in cork

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Everyone has a price I guess ... I believe a good offer will make them change ... can you at least masturbate while they massage?

Not from what I experienced ,you get a polite no when asking about extras.My guess is you would get a bucket of water thrown over you if you tried touching yourself ,but who knows.
    They will run out of visitors without the extras and already they are heavily advertising in classifieds on special offers

Quote Originally Posted by scissorhands View Post
    Everyone has a price I guess ... I believe a good offer will make them change ... can you at least masturbate while they massage?

3. Default

Thanks for the feedback xcitedcork.
    I'm interested on that Polish girl, maybe someone can write an experience with her?

That's really disappointing about the lack of extras... was thinking about going there, won't now.

Reviews

I see they have moved location now.

Yea and they have changed their wording to say "please do not ask over the phone" which suggests that it may be available but i dont know.
    i dont think i would take a chance as i know theres no way i am going to go in and ask at the desk and then walk out if its not available.
    And its just too expensive without the h ending.
    Anyone else tried it lately?

Still no budgin on the extras, Offered one of them 200 bob for a happy ending and she still refused.... Thank God she did!! I wouldve been broke!! But in all seriousness, What place do topless massages with no happy endings? Its the most frustrating thing ever!

8. Default

Been there a couple of times. Great one hour massage. No twist though. I'd go again for the massage.

Reviews

Seen a new place advertising where the old place was located.

Quote Originally Posted by lfccork View Post
    Seen a new place advertising where the old place was located.
    advertising online?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast